Reviews for Signal to Noise
WishIWasAWitch chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Your "harry" sounds like my friend. She's anorexic/bulimic and won't help herself recover. Its really scary how even some of the sentences you use are the same justification (especially with the purging) Infact, I'd say you we my friend if I didnt know that she had never read a single HP in her life...

Anyway, the point of this is that I do feel you portray Harry realistically. I have read so many stories like this and I have hated them, I don't have this story :)

Well done.
deactivated.ameths chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
gah! so good. this was another fav. i cant describe everything but freaking amazing will just have to do.

;)

XOX

ameths
deactivated.ameths chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
this is my favorite chapter...the emotion...everything. i lovve it. there's nothing bad about this...

my favorite was when yyou describe how Uncle Vernon is in harry and that entire part...i think,..makes your story that much more unique.
The Ivory Raven chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
Another awesome chapter, Thanks! I look forward to chapter 16 and hope it won't be long in coming. Keep up the good work!
albus chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
Yey! Im so happy you finally updated!

This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics out there, the characters are amazing and the story line...wow.

Please carry on updating, I want to see Harry have his happy ending :)
Bloodgalore chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
Uh oh. Something's bad gonna happen!

I loved these two chapters! Thank you for updating!
ikot-ikot chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
OMG YOU UPDATED. when I read your profile page I was thinking, "IS THIS FOR REAL?"

total glee. And I really am glad you updated :)

I had to read everything from the beginning though (well, more like skimmed...) since I haven't read this in a while. I still love it :)

I'm not really sure if I ever reviewed before, but I usually don't if the author hasn't updated in an insanely long time... but this is one of my all-time favorites. I reread it once in a while because I can relate so much to this story (as I'm sure some others can, too).

I hope this doesn't turn into Har/Herm or major severitus :( because if it does I'm pretty sure it would be hard to skip or ignore. But hey, you're the one writing it...

Hoping to see more Harry-Remus time though :) I just love their relationship (the platonic kind :D). I'm sure you'll be updating more frequently than before! (please?)

with best of luck,

xW
The Ivory Raven chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
YAH! I'm so glad you updated this story. This is my absolute favorite story, and it's one of the first ones I read when getting onto for the first time. I must say, I've lost count of the number of times I checked this story to see if it had been updated, despite the fact I've already set it to alert me whenever a new chapter is added. I totally freaked out to see that this wonderful story has finally been continued (It's so hard to find a decent angst fic now-a-days).

Anyways, I just want you to know that I'm THRILLED that you are back to writing for us. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait for more. Until next time...

The Ivory Raven
BurnishTomatoes chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
I stared at my email for a solid five minutes trying to remember what Signal To Noise was, and then I remembered. I loved this story, well, still love, which I find remarkable, because first person narrative usually makes me want to gouge my eyes out and fill the bloody sockets with jelly-worms. I also like the fact that Snape still has his snarky-arsehole-ness, and hasn't miraculously turned into some bizarro 80's tv show perfect parent. I also enjoy the fact that Harry is acting like a messed up kid, and not like some weird emo-hermit-creature that avoids people like he was the only kid who didn't get a flu shot that happens to be in a crowd of snot-nosed toddlers, yet somehow manages to magically get over this dislike of physical contact to have sex with some random person. I'm deeply considering backspacing over that run-on. I had something else to type, but it was squeegeed from my brain while writing that run on. Right, so, I had to stay up to read your chapter, and then to think up a lame review that you should've stopped reading, like eight sentences ago, cuz I would have. I hope your twisted intestine feels better, g'night.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
While this is a very good story... the chapter is VERY long.
Alo Amicus chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
Oh my GOODNESS! I can't believe you updated! It's beautiful. And you said this was short, you silly goose. Five thousand words is plenty long for a chapter. It went so in-depth on his thoughts that I was really pulled in - I don't know whether I hope he'll stay here because he needs the help, or go home because he needs people who can stop the voices. I can't imagine they'd be able to transfer him, and I've never been in this situation, so the pathos is killing me. Thank you so much!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
You're back! I'm so delighted to see this story continued, and right when I was in the mood for some HP fanfiction. I am sorry to hear you've not been well, but at least you're getting yourself taken care of. I've been hoping this story would be updated, and it's nice to see a story actually return from a hiatus rather than being abandoned.

Also, Sassy? A siamese Sassy? I take it you're a fan of Homeward Bound (my all-time favorite movie), or you've stumbled onto an amazing coincidence.

Anyways, huraah for your return! I cannot wait for an update!

- Kay
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Fantastic! I normally just read smut, but this story has completely grabbed me.
scorpiogirl1031 chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
Hi!

Please please please update! :)

~scorpiogirl1031
Bloodgalore chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
Wow. You're such a good author. This whole thing freaks me out. I couldn't stop crying for the first 3 chapters. It's just so... real. It's scary how good this is. I seriously can't wait to see what happens.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »