Reviews for Signal to Noise
breannatala chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Aww. Harry really needed that.
CrimsonTearsKK chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
amazing, amazing story please keep writing its so real, you capture everything just so perfectly, you are an amazing writer, and i know from your author notes that you also have suffered from both si and an ed, and so have i actually if I were honest with myself, i would have to say that i am still currently suffering from this and have really never entered recovery though at this current part of my life, i have an ucler that keeps me from eating really too much or keeping food down the majority of the time. i am finding that i enjoy that fact too much and that i have an excuse that no one can really stop me or question me about because of my health and that i really have no decision in it. once i'm healed though from the ulcer, i'm afraid that it will be my decision and then i will have to learn to deal with food for the first time in years in the right way at least. and well i guess i wanted to thank you for writing an amazing story, please continue. good luck in your recovery.
slytherinNixxy chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
you are such a good writer! PLEASE update soon!
Alex chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Great, GREAT chapter. Keep it up! :)
Bratling chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
*reaches for the Kleenex*
Vera chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Yay! Harry finally told someone. Hope to see a new chapter up soon.
mandy.winchester chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
another awesome chapter

made me cry

lol dean is a troublemaker but he's so cute :P i think sam would whine 2 much lol

Saffron chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
The way Harry is written in this fic feels very "real" to me. I find I am reading and re-reading each chapter waiting for you next update. You have me hooked. :)
theaterphunk chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Lovelovelovelovelove! I'm sad that there won't be a new chapter for a week or so, but I can also understand that you have a life other than writing FF (though sometimes I selfishly wish that's all people would ever do with their lives). Can't wait for chapter 5!
lola chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
very well written, i can relate to the eating habits.
Pip3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
i think i like this chapter best. it describes everything so accurately... all the feelings, the hiding it at school, etc.
Clear Black Glass chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
this is really good story; please update soon!

btw, you might be aware of this already, but did you know your anonymous reviews are disabled?
AlastrionaSnape chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Your description of self abuse is so eloquent and true. Although I have never been anorexic (overeating was my thing) I am quite sure that is also eloquently stated. I look forward to your next chapter, and hope at some point that Harry gets the help he so obviously needs.
yeeww chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
another great chapter!

thanks for the info at the start too :D

have a cookie hehe
mandy.winchester chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
another awesome chapter :D

yea my name winchester cause of supernatural :D

i am in love with dean lol
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »