Reviews for Signal to Noise
Bratling chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
*reaches for the Kleenex*
Vera chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Yay! Harry finally told someone. Hope to see a new chapter up soon.
mandy.winchester chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
another awesome chapter

made me cry

lol dean is a troublemaker but he's so cute :P i think sam would whine 2 much lol

xoxo
Saffron chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
The way Harry is written in this fic feels very "real" to me. I find I am reading and re-reading each chapter waiting for you next update. You have me hooked. :)
theaterphunk chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Lovelovelovelovelove! I'm sad that there won't be a new chapter for a week or so, but I can also understand that you have a life other than writing FF (though sometimes I selfishly wish that's all people would ever do with their lives). Can't wait for chapter 5!
lola chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
very well written, i can relate to the eating habits.
Pip3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
i think i like this chapter best. it describes everything so accurately... all the feelings, the hiding it at school, etc.
Clear Black Glass chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
this is really good story; please update soon!

btw, you might be aware of this already, but did you know your anonymous reviews are disabled?
AlastrionaSnape chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Your description of self abuse is so eloquent and true. Although I have never been anorexic (overeating was my thing) I am quite sure that is also eloquently stated. I look forward to your next chapter, and hope at some point that Harry gets the help he so obviously needs.
yeeww chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
another great chapter!

thanks for the info at the start too :D

have a cookie hehe
mandy.winchester chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
another awesome chapter :D

yea my name winchester cause of supernatural :D

i am in love with dean lol
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
This is awsome! I love how you wrote this and knowing I can relate makes this story a whole lot better... in a sad way.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Ttyl -Yofie.

-Alert

-Fav Story
penName111 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You are a great writer, love this story.
ddamato chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
I love learning new words - I know, I'm weird - I had to look up Anglophile to find out what it meant! xD haha ;;

Oh... well at least I learned something new! xD haha

Thanks for clearing that up! *grin*

(By the way - did you finish reading Deathly Hallows? I did - I won't write anything here, because I'm sure that a lot of people haven't read it yet, but what did you think of it? I LOVED it! *big grin* haha)

Great chapter!
Spuffy57 chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
I love this! So raw and emotional. Good job at keeping everyone in character. Especially Snape! It drives me crazy when authors write him out of character, but you've done an amazing job. Cant wait for the next chapter!
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »