Reviews for Signal to Noise
Synchro lover chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
i have never cried reading fanfiction before...:'(
WallWatcher33 chapter 22 . 8/16/2012
Oh, my poor Harry...
Emily chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
So I just discovered your story and read the entire thing in a day. It's extremely depressing, but so very good. I'm so sad to see you've stopped updating. I hope you'll consider continuing the story as I have greatly enjoyed reading it.
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
I had forgotten this story, I'm glad I found it again. This is really sad and at the same time really good and well written. Forgive me as it's been a while since I read this, but you seem to know quite a bit about the story you're writing. I'm not prying, but I will say it is a good thing to write about something. This has been a pleasure to read.
frodothejedi chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
OMG! There is a movie for Watership Down? I love that book, now i gotta go find the movie!
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
I can't tell if this story is finished or abandoned but I love it. As an in recovery self-harmer, I feel like you captured the urge to cut and the thought processes really well.

Kudos

MeanMisterMustard chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Great story - sad, wonderfully writted and frankly just epic.
sammyfish chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Just wow. This story is completely and utterly incredible. I have simply devoured it! Such strong sense of emotion, and believable thought processes (not, as I understand it, from sheer guesswork either.) I love the way you've provided so many different perspectives, and really worked with the different relationships being formed. I also really appreciate that there is no "quick-fix" or convinient "magical shortcut" for Harry, and the sincerity the fic holds due to this. Is this finished? I hope not, as I'd love to see more - but I do recognise this chapter is called "An End" (although you haven't marked the story complete...) But thankyou, for a riveting read :)
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
This is really good. Keep up the god work.
living.this.lie chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
I stumbled on this story again when looking through my alert list, and I was reminded how much I love it! Please update soon. But then again, I wouldn't want to rush perfection.
101spacemonkey chapter 22 . 11/9/2011
I normally review every chapter, but I've been reading this between work so it's been a bit here and there via my phone or laptop so reviewing was a bit awkward. Sorry!

anyway, i love this and was wondering if there will be more or a sequel?

also, i love your writing style, it's not something you see very often and its good and it works :D
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
seriously loving this fic, I want to see if I can get it on my phone so I can read it on my way to work tommorrow :D
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
loving the use of song titles. I've been exactly where Harry is right now, it's down right terrifying, especially that moment when you think you've been caught out.
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I love Hermione and the fact that she is being there for Harry.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Harrys experiences remind me a bit of my time at school... granted he is getting 'better' treatment than I did.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »