Reviews for Signal to Noise
Arbaon chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I love how you do Snape's P.O.V. you do it perfectly.
Arbaon chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Oh I sure do hope Harry gets to leave even though based off his thoughts he should stay.
Arbaon chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
That was exactly how I imagined Snape visiting him would be like if not better.
Arbaon chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
"The thing is – I don't believe those with ed's or a history of si'ing really love the feeling of pain at all. Not truly."

I completely agree with you on that point.
Arbaon chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Wow! That was a really good plot twist.
Arbaon chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Still appreciating your writing. I also thinks that your story has
Arbaon chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
That was great, your a gifted writer and this is a touching story.
Arbaon chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
You had me crying all over my keep board by the end of this chapter.
Arbaon chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Remus was perfect in this chapter, from his reaction ( or therefor lack of) to his mannerisms.
Arbaon chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This story is great so far and I feel as if your introducing us into Harry's situation at just the right pace.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That was brilliant, fanfreakin'tastic. Unbelievably great. Despite the length of the chapter it doesn't feel as if you dragged it on at all. This story is definitely going on my favorites list.
k chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
an update on this would, like, make my month. or actually my year because i keep checking back. it's a wonderful story that says so much to me, plus gets all of the characters spot on. i'm hopeful still for harry.
electricsk chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I agree, I would love to see this story continued. It's wonderfully done and does well in explaining the feelings that go along with destructive behavior. It also really captures the feelings of helplessness for those who wish to help others. I'm mildly tempted to post this review on stories that you've updated more recently (but that would be a little to much like guerilla sneak-attack...I hold the option in reserve).
Ano Nymous chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
Please come back to this story! I've been reading since 2007 and still check on a regular basis for updates. Your writing is fantastic- I can't believe how you can take these raw, visceral emotions, craft them into flowing, eloquent prose, and make me feel- to be cliche- like someone out there gets it. I need more. XD
ebec17 chapter 22 . 7/3/2011
I'm an odd mix of Ron and Harry in this fic. With my best friend's eating disorder, I struggled to get it, and to this day I read ED books and fics to try and understand it but still don't quite grasp that my friend felt this way. I didn't see her symptoms, even when it was clear to others. I have high-functioning Autism, so that could affect it. Then again, I had my own problems. I'm like Harry in the sense that I SI(ed), I'm mostly stopped but I struggle with skin picking which is hard to stop because you're not really concious of it. I got close to cutting, but mostly it was "scratches" - cuts that don't bleed. I would punch and bite myself in the earlier stages, as early as grade 7 :( I have really bad depression and anxiety too, enough that I attempted suicide and suicidal ideation has been on my mind constantly since grade 8 up until a few months ago. I don't have an ED, but I understand the loathing, the desparation to escape the past, the desire to distance yourself from all the fucked up things in your life. I even understand the violence, I LOVE my cat, but when I was so deep in my depression and felt so overwhelmed and angry (an emotion I feel shamed of feeling to this day), I took it out on my cat. She was so trusting the first day I got her, and the last days I saw her, she feared me, she ran away from me to escape the pain. The guilt gnaws at me, to this day, mostly because I struggle to rein in this behaviour. It's more clingy now, like I won't let my baby go even though he's scared and doesn't know I need something to hold.

I just needed to let some of this out, I hope I didn't trigger you. This is my second favourite fic of all times, and the first is the one that hooked me on fanfiction :) I can't log in because I'm on my DSi, but my username is ebec11 if you want to respond at all. I hope you update, I'll wait for whenever you're able. Just don't abandon it please!
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »