Reviews for Best Kept Secret
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 24 . 8/11/2015
this is coming along great. please keep it up.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
this s getting deadly I love it
Ree-san chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
I'm not understanding Kagome's reaction. She acknowledged that he's trying to protect her while waiting for her father, but still behaves that way? Even after reading her thoughts it seems like something is missing to justify her behavior. If she got out of the room where would she go? Why would she want to leave if he's expecting her father to arrive? She just seems very irrational and somewhat childish in a pre-teen sort of way.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to what you do with the plot. It's very interesting.
cherryblossm chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
i love it and can not wait for the next chapter to be posted hope it is soon
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
It's spelled submit. So far I'm liking it. I will continue reading it. Sesshomaru sure is a pompous ass isn't he? LOLZ :P
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Yay
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
your spelling and grammar is very confusing, but I still like the concept/plot of the story so far. I think that you should either read over your chapter after you have finish writing it or right after you post it so you can see if it flows fluently.
I'm not 'flaming' you just trying to give some creative criticism.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
i loved it so much please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Love it please update soon
Skullqueencb chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
love this fic
LEA chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
I love the story, and can't wait to read more. The only things that need revision, that i noticed, is the grammar. Keep up the good work.
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
you can't stop there! please continue this story!
irus113 chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
I love you'r story, and that you didn't make Kikyo all nasty and mean. I mean hay it wasn't her foult she got recarnated.
pclark chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
Wonderful fic. i got to ch 19 and seen there wasn't anymore and then saw that you haven't updated since 2008. Please finish this fic it is really great.
YunaNeko chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)