Reviews for Stop Touching My Magic Bone!
The Behemoth chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
WOOOOOW. Amazing, haha.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OH GOD YES, perfect pairing. :D I liked this fic! Very funny. Brilliant crossover.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was evil and twisted and LOL funny.
Shuddering in horror chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That is really worrying. Yuck. Um, weirdness overload...

good idea though, but rather gross.
512280 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This story is absolutly, positively horrible. Horrible.

It's also very awkwardly funny.

Good job.
Baroness Bones chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Two of my favourite characters - haha!

Oh Boy...I always wondered what a Skeletor/DEATH confrontation would be like.

This certainly takes the cake D
FunkySushi chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
oh my god that was so funny! in such a weird weird way!

i liked it... XD
Ebony Steinbach chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That may possibly be the most disturbing thing I've ever read. Bloody hilarious though! Now to get the images out of my head.
aisarete chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
*snerk* I can't stop laughing! Seriously, I tried, but I can't stop! I laughed right through the whole thing, and loved every second of it. I'm still laughing, as I type. And if the laughter wanes a bit all I have to do is glance over and see- "That is the tibia of Skeletor!" and I start right back up. lolololololol XD *passes out from laughing*
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This was psossibly the scariest thing I have ever read in my life...but possibly the funniest. XD I like how goofy you mad Skeletor. This improved my day; I'm in college and I have an exam coming up, so this is what i needed to loosen me up.

What's creepy is both skeletons fell apart. thats some rought sex right there.
fares chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
LMFAO. Cute..and squicky. I think I'm going to favorite this (but I've been on a favoriting streak.)
BlackDante chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*grin*

Twisted :P And very funny. Nice one :)
Ria Saunders chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Alright! I didn't know what was missing in my life, but it was clearly this story.
LoverDoll chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
My own fault, I'm just too curious for my own bad. I just had to know. You gave me some really disturbing images. But you are right, that was just one of those ideas you have to write down. And read trough. I stopped reading it once, but those images of Death and.. They haunted me so I came back and read it all the way to the end. Gosh. What else I have to say? It made me laugh.
StaringGreyEyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Congratulations.

You have made an enemy of me for life.

How can I possibly like someone with such talent for originally warped humour?

You are too clever. You must be destroyed immediately.