Reviews for Midnight Feelies
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well that was nice of Rukia to cover for him.. LOL

I doubt he'd be getting any after the stunt he pull before going down for breakfast though.

Yummy work! :)
Espangna'sTomatoes chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I feel like such a pervert! XD I was reading this while listening to this spanish song that I like. Its called Noche De Sexo by Wisin y Yandel! XD XD XD
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that was hot! and absolutely fun to read xD thanks for sharing!
your-darkangel07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
good story you have there, and your writing skills is great. uhmmm. follow-up story i guess?... hehe but it's 2012 now so yeah if you came back to writing ff may you do one?
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well done. I needed a lemon ichiruki fix and your fic provided me with just that. It was just detailed enough to tease my imagination. The only plothole I can see was Ichigo admitting he's not virgin. Was it Ichigo? Or Rukia? I read it many times. It was confusing. Well, Ichigo knowledgeable in the matter of sex was bizzare enough, him as an expert lover was well... you know. Anyway I had an awesome time reading your fic. thanks for sharing.
SymmetricGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
XD GOOD STORY YOU HAVE HERE! I LIKE IT! XD
ginzuisho-hime chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome story, very hot! But who the hell did Ichigo have sex with?
darklover chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Well written. Good story. Realistic with the inclusion of the condom. Good detail.
SkyAttack97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
U should really make a sequel to this, its pretty good
HichixIchi27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this story was awersome!
Ayumi33Izanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed it. It had a funny ending. ]
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Okay that was definatly funny especially the part at the end nice job!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was very hot and extremely well written.
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I think it's beautiful. thou Ichigo seems to be experienced if it was suppose to be his first.
BluePrincess14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I loved it! Though I noticed you had a lot of grammer problems but you still did a good job.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »