Reviews for One for the Road
Adjovi chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
oh...this was fantastic! you have their voices down just right, and i'd love to see a sequel as well.
xoxJoJoRulesBabyxox chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Aw I Love It

I Didnt Want Cordy To Die

Can't Wait For The Sequel

Was Really Amazing
melodrome chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
mendenbar: I like to think that Miss One-Foot-In-The-Grave helped Wesley unknowingly in that respect.

But you're right, I didn't explain it. It feels like it was meant to remain a mystery. Maybe Wesley and Angel went to pick up the body, Wesley performed a glamour, and they laid Cordelia-not-Cordelia to rest very promptly. But that opens up a whole new line of inconsistencies. One of the reasons I rambled on about Wolfram and Hart in earlier chapters was to emphasize that this is a company that can do anything they want and get away with it. One thing we know about the Angel team is that they'll do pretty much anything to help a lady in distress, and Wesley has nursed a soft spot for Cordy in the past.

Thanks for reviewing, the both of you!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Nice. Small incongruity though. When Angel got the call, it was to tell him that Cordy died. If there was no body, (she was in Angel's office at the time) how did she "die?" You can't blame it all on Wesley 'cause in the series, he didn't know either.
RabidReject chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Awesome. Can't wait for the sequel.