Reviews for Wishes Do Come True
pokemon1998 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god you are so good! DUDE THE KISS REALLY TICKLED ME!:)
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
AH MORE! Please? Onegai? Write more?
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
i love this
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
nice
Inuyasha and Ranma chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
theybgo 2 the spirit world and -face is so happy he starts going insane again and almost eats Chihro
Inuyasha and Ranma chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
there was only 1 mistake at the end but it was AMAZING!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
I love this! I only saw the moovie completly once, and I never could figure out how to find the catogory in fanfiction, and I happened to stumble on this today! This is Great!

Sorry. I do like your story, though you tend to swich between past tense and present tense a lot.
xKatsuyanx chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
E / *falls over unconcious after beating Mizuki-b* to death* Shabamaha*falls over unconcious*
midnightangel109 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Your story is AWSOME! I love it! I hope you add to it soon! It is uber cute!
billionsofblue chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Its wonderful! I enjoyed that immensely...
SteffiJane666 chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
relly kool story i love it! keep up the good work! cant wait for the next chapter! steffi x
Drama Queen Scarlett O'Hara chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Its a great story and hey guess what we are on the same community by German Mickey! Cool right look me up some time. update soon!
MythologyFreak chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
lovley chapter and of course i love it or i won't be revieving. plus are you going to have chihiro and haku get married? i know really big suggestion but consider it. you're a really great writer!
MythologyFreak chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
YES! i'd love for Chihiro to beat the crap out of the other girl- can't remember or spell her name but i hope you do it!
MythologyFreak chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
well firt of all i really didn't like how you made an enamy for chihiro at the beggining of the story, but atleast haku really really liked chihiro or else i would of started to spit fire through my reviewes to you. but overall great story, the first chapter was pretty funny.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »