Reviews for November Rain
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I've read this before, and I could've SWORN I reviewed, but apparently not.

This was such a cute fic :) Sasuke finally does what he should have done a long time ago. And Naruto's just there...not really judging, but almost...forgiving him?

"He was, at least, here, and somehow he just knew that was enough." Such a fitting last line :)

Thanks for sharing!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Such a cute little fic. Really liked it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
It's really nice that they just know what to do for each other. Nice work!
Cedevita chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This story is nice, it's very good, because, this, is a very difficult thing to write about. I felt Sasuke's fear because he thought his parents hate him, I felt his fear of being there.

And of course, Naruto being there is cute, it's something he'd do.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow, he’s never had the courage to go in before? He doesn’t even know where his parent’s grave is…isn’t that horrible? Poor Sasuke…He didn’t want to deal with the stress of it. Ah, Naruto knows were it is and he doesn’t. He must hate showing weakness in front of his bitter rival-at the time. Aww…Naruto’s words actually made me cry. I don’t know why, I guess funeral scenes always make me cry nowadays…but he’s right. You don’t have to grieve to let them you know you love them…Aww…you made me cry! I love this one. It’s strangely…heart-felt. Maybe not so strangely XD

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aww, that's sad. but yeah, i never really thought about him visiting his family's graves. the manga/anime never mentions it and you had naruto bring up a good point: for all his focus on revenge it's a surprise that he hasn't ever visited their graves. anyway, good work, keep it up, i'm off to read another of your fics! XD
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
aw that was so sad. poor sasukekun
Kouhai-sempai chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aww...I think I'm gonna cry! To have the courage to face the ghosts of your past is a difficult thing-believe me, I know. Lucky, Naru-chan was there to help him, eh? X3 I loved this! Bye!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I found it touching. I am going to read another now.
summershine chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing this! The alert system doesn't work very well for me... :(

Anywho, thank you so much! It was written beautifully (as usual), and I really liked how you portrayed angsty Sasuke (though I don't know if he'd be that submissive to Naruto, even if he is depressed...)

I know I don't get to request anymore, but you should try your hand at a comedy - you write such lovely angst, but it always makes me feel so gloomy after reading it!

Anywhos, thanks a bunch!
idun chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i didn't relly understand but i liked it :)
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
nice.
gayalondiel chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Rain! Yes, rain! Angst and rain!

*ahem*

I really liked this, the story, the setup, and you know I like the song... I thought it was very atmospheric too, I had a really good mental image of what was going on and it fit nicely with (my version of) canon.

Love G x
liggyloo chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You know, I've never gone and visited a relatives grave - not even my great grandad's - my favourite relative... Maybe I should... Hell - I havn't even visited my Dad's yet - though it hasn't been a year yeat... I suspect I will have forgotten about him when his deathday comes. xD
hink chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
believing that your dead loved ones are looking out for you or know you love them doesn't mean you believe in God. eh, nice sasu/naru friendship fic anyway, though it is kinda odd that sasuke woudn't know where his family was buried.