Reviews for What if?
dhawthorne chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
Yes! Another chapter! This was amazing - I loved how we got to see some of the interactions between Minerva, Brian, and Albus when they were just the Dumbledores. I felt so bad for Minerva when he forgot who she was! And I'm glad they're going to officially tell Brian that they're his parents - I never thought that Sybill could be good for something! Is Brian an Animagus? I'm anxiously awaiting the next update!
trulyamused chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
Excellent. I love the little family moments. I hope to see more of them in the future.

Truly
booyakashin chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Hi there,

I'm really sorry, but except for one tiny little detail, I loved this story to bits and pieces! It's just that...

well, you imply by the "Group of first yearrs" that Ron, Harry and Hermione are included. However, Hermione didnt get Crookshanks till 3rd year! Please tell me if it is me that has made a mistake!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 15 . 11/3/2007
Would be terrible if he can't remember them, but maybe necessary:(

Good story anyway:DD
vangoghadmirer chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
This chapter was so cute. I laughed when I read the part about the stuff would change his pee different colors.
TheOncomingShower chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
Still good!

Don't stop writing!
fan-rei chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
ha

cute and a little sad.

thank for the chapter.
landslide chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
Spectacular, as always. It has me a little worried that father and son are that much out of synch and i wonder why this is. I am looking forward to the chart's outcome, i find this really an interesting bit.

My eyes were filled with tears at the last few sentences, very well done!

I wonder if we get to find out a little more about the first six months of Brian's life.

~landslide~
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
That was so sweet!

I'm glad he's okay and can't wait to see Minerva in mommymode :)
trulyamused chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
Very sweet. Brian is a great kid. Looking forward to more.

Truly
dhawthorne chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
Brian might not remember that Albus and Minerva aren't his parents after he gets better? That's awful! It's funny, however, that Brian's magic may be more in-sync with Min's because of their tempers! Another great chapter, as always, and I do hope you go into the leap year birthday issue a bit more. I'm not sure I understand it... Thanks!
fan-rei chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
i just found the story and i like it.

i a MMAD fan , but i liked the other pairing too. your christmas scene was very nice. i love fluff so thank you.

i hope you don't follow the end of the book for your story.

brian is a very interresting 'boy'. i can't wait to see what you do with him. :)
vangoghadmirer chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Interesting that he called them mom and dad...can't wait to see what happens next. Kinda wonder if the fact he 'remembered' them was due to the fever.
landslide chapter 14 . 10/19/2007
Ex-parrot! Definately beats being slapped around with a fish ;)

What a heart wrenching chapter again, at first i thought it was an experiment with the Animagus book, now i think it might be somethng to do with Brain being in such close proximity with his parents - very intruiging.

And i am so glad you used metric, because i just can't do Fahrenheit...

I am curious what will be next and i also find it difficult for Albus and Minerva to keep the secret!

~landslide~

ps, could be something to do with his birthday too, or with the chart Trelawny is drawing... interesting!
WhichHusain chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
aww, that was so sweet how Brian called them 'Mum' and 'Dad'. but i want to know how he found out! and if he will remember after he's well again? please please update soon!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »