Reviews for What if?
vangoghadmirer chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
awe what a sweet gift he got her. Do update this one soon.
vangoghadmirer chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I first read this story on the AlbusandMinerva yahoogroup, and reviewed there. Was waiting to see it get updated on there but when I checked this site I saw it was also posted on here and was thrilled there were more chapters beyond the three I read on that group. I must say it's an interesting concept and I look forward to see where you take it.
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
such a fabulous chapter - I definitely think you're doing the MMAD ship justice!
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
eww - cheez wiz! But other than that, the chapter was excellent! Please update soon!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
This is really good. Zoƫ sounds really cute! Hope to see her in later chapters.

Please update soon.
dhawthorne chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
this was a great chapter- poor Minerva, though! Great job, as always, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
I really liked this chapter! Great idea having the squid help Brian out with the grindylows. Can't wait for the next chapter!
trulyamused chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Not weird, cool. Brian and the Giant Squid a tale for the ages. (g)

Looking forward to more.

Truly
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Well this is good. I'd like see some of it from Brian's POV though. Especially his relationships with the animals. Giant squid in particular.

Please update soon.
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love it! But, I'm a bit confused about the timing...how old is Brian? and When did they have him?
trulyamused chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh yes, do continue this is great. I love it.

Truly
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I am loving this story- what a great idea! I like how Brian was raised in America, as it gives him a certain charming aspect! Can't wait for the next chapter- please continue!
Gynji chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
OK I wanna know how if they haven't seen him in 48 years he is now only 11 which means if that wasn't a mistake someone has cast some spell on him or he was somehow flung into the future!. Really great first chapter...now whre's chapter 2!.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
TBC? Yes...Yes you will continue this wonderful little story. :D
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hmm well there's one discrepancy. The boy is eleven and they haven't seen him for forty-eight years? *Raises eyebrow* Hope you can explian that one! _

Anyway this is good. Please update soon.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »