Reviews for What if?
Starscape91 chapter 28 . 8/25/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and that I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rosine chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
I know I took my time in reading this knew entry... I had to read the whole story again and it took a little more time than expected. I like this chapter. And if I may suggest a piece of music which seems to be nice for duelling it is from Bellini's Norma, "Guerra, Guerra" in the end of the opera
Charlie.aus chapter 28 . 7/8/2009
This is so cool.

I just can't wait for more :D
minerva's-kitten chapter 28 . 7/7/2009
Seems a bit more than a regular growth spurt to me. Can't wait for more!
dhawthorne chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
Very peculiar - is Brian now growing because he's actually using his magic?

Anyway, fantastic chapter, as per usual - and I'm so pleased to see such a quick update!

Thanks again :D Hope you're having a good summer!
pennypotter128 chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
so glad you continue was waiting so long for it
dhawthorne chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
I'm so pleased to see an update! I absolutely adored this chapter (and the mention of Malcolm from RaM!), especially the duelling and the scene with Filius and Pomona.

I hope you are having an excellent summer, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Charlie.aus chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
This is an awesome update.

I like how Brain has started duelling, it is an interesting characteristic.

I cannot wait for more :D

P.s. Winters freezing this year in Aus! lol
minerva's-kitten chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
Filius you sly dog! XD

Good chapter. I really like to see Minerva and her son...could we see more of that?
cyiusblack chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
update soon
Charlie.aus chapter 26 . 6/13/2009
I cannot believe I have read 26 chapters in this short time! gods bless me being sick lol! This is a truly amazing story, one which I have throughly enjoyed and wish to see more of in the future.

Just wonderful!
The Amyrlin chapter 26 . 3/17/2009
Aww, you updated! For a while there, I thought you'd abandoned the story.

That was such a sweet chapter! Not only watching Min and Albus together, but their son preparing breakfast for them.

I can only imagine why he has a selky skin core for his wand. Might it be because he's a powerful shapeshifter who can change skins when he takes an animagus form? Everyone knows the legend about selkies being able to leave behind their seal skin while they take human shape. He does seem native to the water, doesn't he?

He got good grades! It's understandable that his worst was defense, it was probably everyone's worst. How much teaching could Quirrel have actually done while concentrating on Voldemort and the stone?

I've always liked the mandrakes, they're pretty unique. And Zoe is so cute!...The boy talks to gnomes? Is there anything he can't befriend? I can't believe that they've got a personality! You're very creative, I'd have never thought to find out what the gnomes were like. What's a Jarvey?

Those gnomes are lucky! All they have to do is sit and chat while they eat a bit. Especially now that they don't have to worry about being removed from the garden. Do they help the plants in anyway, kind of like earth-worms?

Good for Eliot! How long does it take to hatch baby squids?
Merciful Heavens chapter 26 . 3/16/2009
You updated! And I adored the chapter. This story has always been one of my favourites, and I was hoping you would update soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
dhawthorne chapter 26 . 3/16/2009
YAY! Another chapter! It was lovely, my dear - I really enjoyed reading it - especially the beginning bit with Albus and Minerva :D

Great job, as always, and I hope everything is well with you.
wees chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
please please carry on with this story it is so interesting
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »