Reviews for Kissed by Magic
SuicidalSheep chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
okay so please tell me that you are working on the next chapter? nobody likes being left hanging. :D

so, you know. hope you can post the next chapters as soon as you can.. i look forward to them .. :)
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You completely pulled me into the moment, Daisy. I literally accidentally stumbled on this story, and was delighted to find you, and anyway - fantastic. You drew me into Lily's character so well: the descriptions were vivid and... well done!

(Are you, by any chance, familiar with Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, as this style of writing reminds me greatly of that, and I love that book!)

Can't wait to read more )

Lexie
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw cute, update soon!
Victoire Lupin chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Haha! I thought it was great! Loved the feather/chicken line. This is a lot more like the Lily and James in the books. Please keep writing!
lannah chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oohh I'm intrigued :)

You're a really good writer and so far, this fic is very funny and engaging soo...good job!

I can't wait to read more :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I must admit that when i first opened this i didn'thave very high hopes but after reading that i'm very glad i didn't bypass it as i was so close to doing.

Your writing stlye is funny, engaging and very well expressed. The humour is terrific and you had me laughing ridiculously at my computer screen.

I love how you've managed to write something quite different to anything i've read before yet still sticking to canon which i can't give enough praise for.

Please update soon, i absolutely love it so far and can't wait for your next update!
rhr love chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I have read...tons of l/j fics, and harry potter fanfics in general, (heh. i have three accounts to hold my favorites :] ) and this is refreshingly different! I really loved this first chapter! I look forward to your update! :]
Pale eyes101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
loved the chapter it was so awesome keep writing hopin to see the next chapter soon!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Ooh, this is excellent. I love the unique spin you've put on this-personally, I love MWPP stories, but it gets seriously old when it feels like you're rereading the same story over and over based on the typical clichés you find in fanfiction these days. I applaud you with gusto for working around common stereotypes while still fitting the canon mold.

I also like your narrative style-thanks very sincerely for making even clearer my deficiency at getting inside a character's head by using first-person POV the most effectively I've seen in a while-and while your grammar isn't /perfect/, exactly, you've just about made my day by proving that you /actually/ understand how to write with complex sentence structure. Besides, I doubt you'd appreciate it if I spouted off as if I were your English teacher, judging by the reactions my ridiculously agitated friends usually have to that habit of mine.

More profuse congrats on writing a chapter longer than 20 words. I don't know how anyone does it, honestly, and my one-shots have been dwindling /below/ 900 lately, even...

Alerts for you, definitely, and favorites if you bother posting more than maybe four chapters max before fully abandoning this (unlike the tendencies of yours truly).

...And this is a really long review, which is weird because I never seem able to put my opinion of writing into words lately. Sorry if your eyes are burning from this.
Europa chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that-was-amazing! It's quickly turning into one of my absolute favorite lily/james fics EVER. And I've been reading lily/james's for about 7 years now. SO thats saying alot. 'specially since it's only the first chapter. I very much look forward to more installments!
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
haha! lol!“Oh no Prongs. You’re part of the dark side now. Once you’ve crossed you can never come back. You’re one of them now. A fun-sucking, rule abiding, punishment handeroutering, soulless library dweller!” ? it's hilarious!

you have the coordination skills of a drunken, one-legged mountain troll?

being Head Boy and Girl together is an act of fate and that we should have a passionate, torrid love affair in the Head’s tower

you are a natural! update fast!