Reviews for The Prince, the Toerag and the Lily
Snapesucks chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Snape sucks donkey balls
jessx08 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Oh thank god, I thought you were going to put James and Lily together, that arrogant toerag.

Love how you ended it ! Nice!
Mini Nicka chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Fantastic beginning, looking forward to more.
disappointed chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
The title seemed like a funny, cute fairytale, but it's anything but. The characters are not well-developed, none convincingly portrayed. I am disappointed at two men fighting for a girl who can't make up her mind, who thinks cheating and lying is ok as long as she doesn't have to admit to it. She has no respect for anyone, not her parents, not her bestfriend, not for a boy who's crazy about her enough to change. Potter doesn't even come across as arrogant in the end. Being rich and spoiled does not make one a prat/toerag. I feel sorry for Snape who has to settle for her, unknowing of her lack of purity of heart. So Lily settles for Snape because she was disappointed with James? Scraps settling for scraps.

I understand you were young when you wrote this. Read this with skepticism, then. Continue to write if you feel so inclined. I just had to let you know what I think of this story.
Jessica chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
It was good. But the part where she felt naked, i don't like that too much...
Jessica chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
That was good, too. Oooooooooo! What's going to happen if Lily gets caught by one with the other? Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
Jessica chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
That was good, too. But could you not include the almost sex scenes please?
Jessica chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
That was good, too. I liked how you made it just notes. That was smart. Maybe one day you'll be a writer. :)
Jessica chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
That was good, too. But please don't use cuss words. You said the "H" word and the "P" word. Will you please not say any cuss words?
Jessica chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
That was good!
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Did you get that word for word from the book? I remember reading it and seeing it in the movie(s). But by making it British accented follows the story like you said. Good job :)
myhunger chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Yeah! Sev and Lily got together! I was hoping that would be so. I'm a huge Snape?lily shipper, so I'm glad that you didn't go the James and Lily route. Cheers!
Madgetown chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Aw great chapter ending! I wish you would continue!
Fish chapter 6 . 12/9/2007

haha sorry, but this story if so freaking cute i cant even describe it! The last chapter, the last part of it was adorable.

please update

G. L. Ash chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
i would just like to say that your story is awesome!and that you should continue it.

Emo Butterflies Unite!