Reviews for Sonnets Writ in Skin
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
*cries tears of feels* SO CUTE.
ItsKid chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is beautiful...
SilkStars chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wowowowowowowowowowow... :D This was wonderful and such a great read... oh my golly. I love the idea of the "invisible" ink, of the strange words that the Doctor doesn't recognize, but Rose decodes... Thank you so much for writing this!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh wow. What an amazing idea! Such a beautiful story, thank you for writing it.

-Alice
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is beautiful. Thanks for writing it, I love it :)
Jaby chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Beautiful
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh my gosh, this was a GREAT story! I loved how it all starts with a name. And the name is rose too! Makes me think of shakespear... Anywho! Amazing story!
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*hn*

Oh my god. Honestly one of the best Doctor/Rose fics I have ever read! I love the tenderness and the build up of the placing of the writing. Lovely idea, wonderfully executed.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
lovely story!
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Could you please specify the location of the pictures? I would really like to see them, and I can't find them anywhere.
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was simply beautiful. Never before have I read something like this. Very poetic. Glad it had a happy ending. I'm really a sucker for those. Starlite1 is right. I wouldn't mind something like thes writings either.

Long story short: WOW, I'm speechless. If you always write like this, keep doing it.
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Love it, the story and the idea. So sweet! :D
ColorsAndVoices chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I can't believe I never reviewed this story. It was one of the reasons I became an author here, so, thank you for sharing something so beautiful.

Long story short: amazing peice of writing. To borrow an entirely inadequate word: Fantastic!

-AutumnxAngel
cheri1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love this so much! I love the idea of them writing words and phrases in Gallifreyan to each other and that helped get Rose back home to the Doctor. Awesome fic!