Reviews for Payback is a Witch
Vampire88855 chapter 1 . 3/7
well written
Julie chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
It was perfect! I loved it from A to Z! Absolutely nothing bad to say about it! you write very well... thanks for this wonderful story!
Girl chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
This was really good! I loved reading it. Thanks :)
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Great story, the bang series is brilliant!
ariana chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I enjoyed this story from the begining to the end! You are a brilliant writer thank you for expiring me. Your stories arw amazing.
Oakwing chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Well that was... AMAZING! How do you come up with this stuff?! CUZ I LOVE IT!
Oakwing chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is great!
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I read 1-3 straight through. Well written and hot and everything I have ever wanted in a fic. This last installment was funny and heat felt and real. Thank you.
Daley Buttons chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Wow! Thank you! I don't usually enjoy reading stuff like that but I'm happy that I was able to hear how this all turned out, especially after I accidentally stumbled upon the New Years one and then found out it was a trilogy thing. Thanks!
CecilieDK chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
brilliant series all 3 parts - I like the character development and that the tone of the story stays the same thoughout.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
juanita chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Changing bodies ... was disgusting.
lilyevans12681998 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
It was perfect, but wouldn't it have been better if there were an epilogue telling about their kids?
theythinkimcrazy chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
sometimes i swear im seeing some disney characters in your stories but it might just be me
ingres chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
awesome story! Loved the way the character enteracted yet remained original. Thumbs up!and a shout out from south africa!
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I remember reading first part of these series, but for some reason I didnt read 2. and . I decided to read them now. Second part was fine, but Im quite dissapointed with this part..especially with last chapter...everything was good except one thing - love. I expected that they would really fall in love, instead they became just lovers...its not very satisfying,especially when I was looking forward when Severus finally falls in love with her and apologize and so...

Im not sure, cause I dont remember, but I think that SWTNFAA Series have more satisfying ending, so maybe I will read it again :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »