Reviews for Stray Cat Strut
Kayla 44 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Please, Please, PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS! This is an awsome story. I love this. Please continue it!
alethiophile chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Most wonderful. Now I really want to see what happens next, unlikely as that may be. Congratulations.
dalulzing chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
this is hands down the best story on the bleach fanfiction site plz don't let it die. AT LEAST DON'T LEAVE ME AT A CLIFFHANGER
Mas2009 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
hello;

it was a random choice from me but when I searched for some bleach stories i found yours. honestly first i did not know what's the plot but in the end I loved it, some humor, little fluff...

I know it late (after 4 years) but are you gonna continue it? maybe aven rewrite it?

see you!
Jozern chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story, you really should continue them all.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
This is so good! It so bad there isn't anymore of it. Shinigami were just entering the scene! yay!
Fiori75 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
This story is epically awesome. i really hope that you find what you need to start updating it again. Because this is a really unique story in and of itself.
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
nah...DAWWWWWWWWW, oh so kawaii!

i love yoruichi, and always will, so yeah.

this is a really good story, keep it up!
the.stories.live.on chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
You cannot let it end there. That is just wrong! Please tell me there's more!
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I love your Tatsuki. I don't think enough people give her credit, and I love your whole business. This is pretty much freaking awesome.
the.stories.live.on chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Damn, I love that Ichi and Tatsuki are so kick ass. Hell yeah! This is just awesome!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this is awesome so far. It makes my heart smile.
Shea Loner chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Damn three years old. . . I would so love to see how this turned out, but I guess it'll never happen. Thats too bad I liked it to. And I do so love the way you write.

Sleep well Stray cat.
Yami no Kagen chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Great, I love the attention to detail.

Hope you'll update soon.
So Inclined chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Love this story, really captures the spirit of the beginning of Bleach without being a retread. Having Yoruichi meet up with Ichigo early in his life was inspired, the interaction between the two is great.

Thing that stands out the most is the quality of the writing. The prose is easy to read, entertaining and evocative. Particularly like the attention to detail paid to the various supernatural powers. In many Bleach stories the powers are just taken for granted, ie "Character X shunpos over to character B" or "Character Z fires a spell". I haven't encountered one that goes into detail about what it's like to use these power and makes them seem alive and interesting.

Great work overall, it's just a shame it's not being updated.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »