Reviews for Stray Cat Strut
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Blond? Ichigo's signature hair is BRIGHT ORANGE!
Kayla 44 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Please, Please, PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS! This is an awsome story. I love this. Please continue it!
alethiophile chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Most wonderful. Now I really want to see what happens next, unlikely as that may be. Congratulations.
dalulzing chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
this is hands down the best story on the bleach fanfiction site plz don't let it die. AT LEAST DON'T LEAVE ME AT A CLIFFHANGER
Mas2009 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
hello;

it was a random choice from me but when I searched for some bleach stories i found yours. honestly first i did not know what's the plot but in the end I loved it, some humor, little fluff...

I know it late (after 4 years) but are you gonna continue it? maybe aven rewrite it?

see you!
Jozern chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story, you really should continue them all.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
This is so good! It so bad there isn't anymore of it. Shinigami were just entering the scene! yay!
Fiori75 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
This story is epically awesome. i really hope that you find what you need to start updating it again. Because this is a really unique story in and of itself.
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
nah...DAWWWWWWWWW, oh so kawaii!

i love yoruichi, and always will, so yeah.

this is a really good story, keep it up!
the.stories.live.on chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
You cannot let it end there. That is just wrong! Please tell me there's more!
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I love your Tatsuki. I don't think enough people give her credit, and I love your whole business. This is pretty much freaking awesome.
the.stories.live.on chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Damn, I love that Ichi and Tatsuki are so kick ass. Hell yeah! This is just awesome!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this is awesome so far. It makes my heart smile.
Shea Loner chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Damn three years old. . . I would so love to see how this turned out, but I guess it'll never happen. Thats too bad I liked it to. And I do so love the way you write.

Sleep well Stray cat.
Yami no Kagen chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Great, I love the attention to detail.

Hope you'll update soon.