Reviews for Stray Cat Strut chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Damn, I love that Ichi and Tatsuki are so kick ass. Hell yeah! This is just awesome! chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this is awesome so far. It makes my heart smile.
Shea Loner chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Damn three years old. . . I would so love to see how this turned out, but I guess it'll never happen. Thats too bad I liked it to. And I do so love the way you write.

Sleep well Stray cat.
Yami no Kagen chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Great, I love the attention to detail.

Hope you'll update soon.
So Inclined chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Love this story, really captures the spirit of the beginning of Bleach without being a retread. Having Yoruichi meet up with Ichigo early in his life was inspired, the interaction between the two is great.

Thing that stands out the most is the quality of the writing. The prose is easy to read, entertaining and evocative. Particularly like the attention to detail paid to the various supernatural powers. In many Bleach stories the powers are just taken for granted, ie "Character X shunpos over to character B" or "Character Z fires a spell". I haven't encountered one that goes into detail about what it's like to use these power and makes them seem alive and interesting.

Great work overall, it's just a shame it's not being updated.
theevilouterspacechicken chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
WOW awesome fic, major cliffhanger please please update!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Ha, awesome. Gotta love the Yoru-chan.
The Laughing Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very nice. Are you going to be continuing the story?
Honestly chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
And i was, once again, proven right. The story is great, although I admit that a few of the references flew over my head- Definitely a work to look forward to for an update!
Honestly chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Honestly, this story has far too few reviews for this amazing piece of literature. Unless the quality suddenly drops drastically, and the first chapter was just a fluke, this will become an amazing story.

Keep up the good work!
Mokona Deh Bunny chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Why no updates? D: Very interesting story! Keep it up!
Potato Monarch chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
I HAVE to know what happens next. Stupid cliffhangers... Why hasn't it been upated since 2 years ago! It's a GOOD story!

If you could, could you please update it soon...
Oddity chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
me again, just wanted to ask...why a butterfly knife, not to discuridge the use of badass diversity, i ones saw a man defend himself with an fork against a cain dagger in a street dual,he embaresed the man so much,the guy lost his dagger but butterfly knives will only hold there place,in that peviting base in the metel, by a small margen, he trise to block with that he'll need to get in real close to the blade, i expect quite a sum of blood after this is through.} still waiting, waiting, wating...
TopQuark chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
awesome fic loved it
RockBane chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
I wonder which one became a Shinigami... Likely the one who could see ghosts, right?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »