Reviews for Stray Cat Strut
WritingRin chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
[Bored. Bored. So. Damn. Bored. ... huh? Well, that was interesting...]

:D I like it when you do quirky stuff like that.

["Fools' Errands ...?" The larger boy raised an eyebrow curiously.

"It's my business. Well, OUR business. The 'little thing of ours'." Ichigo snickered briefly. "Anyway, we do all kinds of stuff...]

*slaps knee!* Ahahaha! xD This is RICH! I didn't expect him to go advertising his business to CHAD. Wow xDD

So he's grown up quite a lot by now... I'm all confused about his age range in this story, really. _ " Sorry, I need that spelled out for me xD It's so hard to know which age I'm supposed to be picturing him at. You described him a lot as a 'kid' until this chapter when you said he looked like a 'high schooler'. So I'm going with the idea that he was still younger when he beat Grand Fisher? And now he's like... 15?

I love Chad and Ichigo as friends. I'm so happy we finally got to this point! 3

["I'm sorry." The feeling of 'touch' vanished. "That I didn't meet you earlier."]

Aw... And writing 'touch' with those quotes is a simple addition, but it gives it a certain effect that I liked.

["Come on, Ichi. Let's give him a small tour."

"Yuuko's?" The blond raised an eyebrow.

"Where else?" ]

They're nuts. They're all nuts! They move too fast. Poor Sado, dragged along with these nutsos! But, it's for the best, in the end. ... I guess. xDD

[Some reason, some meaning, some purpose that just swinging his fists for the sake of others didn't quite fill. By the end of his introduction to the one, the only, Ichihara Yuuko, he thought he might just have found it.]

Hm. I have NO idea what happened at the end there. But I suppose I'll figure it out... xD
WritingRin chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
AH, my god! That was the COOLEST chapter ever! I LOVED that intense battle! And I'm interested in the girl that showed up and passed out xD And I LOVED this line:

["Yeah, normally I'd stop and say 'hey'," the bleach-haired guy started, eyes fixed on the thing that had been about to turn Watanuki into so much red meat. "But, and this is important so listen up man: this is where you run like hell."]

The epicness of this chapter was just really great. They are crazy powerful, and they still struggled so hard! This was a great read!
WritingRin chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Oh, I'm totally IN LOVE with Watanuki! *hops* He was cool! I really don't want him to get eaten DD: yay for Tatsuki sending Ichigo on ahead! This is getting GOOD! I'm excited!
WritingRin chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Sweet! I love this. Looks like that beginning part of the first chapter was just a preview after all. That's cool, I like that this is about them as kids, it's so cute!

Tatsuki and Ichigo! They're adorable. I love that they're friends and that she's in on this!
WritingRin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
["Aww, but where'd the fun in that be?"

That's Yoruichi.]

HAHA! 'That's Yoruichi' indeed! That scene was very much HER.

Oh, this story was ADORABLE! Kiddie Ichigo Cat! Precious mental picture! I like this idea... That Yoruichi got stuck guarding him and shocked him out of his grief. That's cool.

Um. So the beginning was like a prologue? Or something? I'm confused. He was 15 at the beginning and Yoruichi appeared in her human form... in front of Tatsuki and Chad. Which was weird enough... And then it switched to a flash back I guess. But that's what I can't figure out. Was it a flash back, or was the first part a preview? _ '
Orchamus chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Oh crap, hope Yuzu ain't dead.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Why do you keep calling Ichigo a blond? His hair is orange. You've even confirmed it with the bullies, so I know it isn't something that you decided to change.
skepsis66 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
Sheer brilliance! I have absolutely no idea why you haven't continued to write this. (I'm internally devastated, in fact!) Ichigo & co. are sharply realistic, stuffed full of attitude and personality. Let it not be said that they're lacking individuality. I can only hope that you'll find the motivation to continue this fantastic story, quirky and full of weird and wonderful, as it is.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
omg this is a realy good fic and its ueneique i realy hope you decide to continu this as it has lod's of potentisl snd is great
Janneia chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Oh... suspense. And I love the various crossovers left, right and centre~~! :D
Iliachenva'ar72 chapter 7 . 3/14/2009

I love this fic! It's really different from a lot of fics, but you haven't updated in 2 years. I love it, and you ended at an almost cliffhanger .
everless08 chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Wow! I have seen this fic before but it didnt seem as a great thing so I passed it over... and was incredibly mistaken...This is one of the best fics I have read in a long time, and certainly the best bleach crossover I have come across. The plot is very well developed (and it has a good plot) and the narration is fast paced and full of action and fun... and the best part is that I think that the behaviour of the characters is well done, this is as they would behave if circunstances had gone as in this fic... and I absolutely loved the last part. ┬┐is there gona be a second arc or something? the only complaint I have is that sometimes things get a little confusing, with jumping so fast from one thing to another...well, hope to see more of you soon, I will definitely check. Bye
oddity chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
two years. I have been checking this story every day of my life for two years in a vain attempt to find the falowing chapter yet none has sad, well because of the great and very uncommon upbeat speed of the story.i will be forced to review the story untill it is updated.

Looking forward for your next chapter. the oddity
X-elemental chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
I think this is good enough to write a fanfiction off.
1876 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Wow! That's awesome.

So we're finally getting to the original starting point, right?

Can't wait to see it!