Reviews for The Portrait
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I hope Severus was listening through the floor. And mayhap he'll track down Harry for that picture. Yengirl was right, this was quite a wonderful story to read. Thank you for sharing it.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ha-ha! He lived! XD

Harry's little speech is sweet, and it's funny that he says how Snape would reply meanly to everything. It's probably accurate though...

And Aberforth...is really bad at keeping secrets. Really bad.

I hope Severus heard everything Harry said, and that he realized Harry knew he was alive.

This is a nice story; I really like it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Excellent.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I am VERY happy with this fic. I did not like the impression that Snape had died, and the loose ends that the book left behind. Thank you for this fic.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I too at first thought Aberforth was Snape in disguise.

When I read your review to my story, I checked out your profile and decided to read. I am so glad I did. I myself thought of writing a story in which Severus did not die (that's on the back burner for now, seeing as I'm already eyeballs deep in writing :D).

You have done Severus and Harry justice. Albus and Aberforth too but Harry...! *stary eyed* You are no longer a boy suffering admittedly evil taunts by your Potions Master but a man who can see past all that and also knew he was at fault for worshipping a father weaker than he was.

This was lovely. So both Dumbledores knew Snape was still alive? And can I hope for a sequel to this? It would be cruel of you to deny us after the beautiful things Harry said. I loved how he also added Snape's imagined replies which are accurate.

This is lovely.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A great closure for Harry-Severus and from how I interpret it, it leaves room for whatever future they may have together. Good one! I hate how Severus received nothing but a simple death and it ended so abruptly, no closure whatsoever!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Most excellent! I really like it!
Tonks-is-cool chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Thank you for this, good idea how it might be...
Neeshack chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
SOB . . .perfect. . .
snapeangel chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
love this, at first I thought Albus' brother was Snape in polyjuice..should do a follow up on this..has the bones to be an interesting post war story
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
O.O LOL Severus lived!:D Thats nice:D
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for that! Severus' death was a big sore spot for me. Especially since it happened with out any real closer. I greatly enjoyed reading this. I know it was meant to end like it is but,If you ever decide to continue it maybe make a full muti-chapter story out of it I for one would love to read it. ZLB
etherian chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Perfect! This is how DH should have ended. Wonderful closure.
Kristen Hudson chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow, this was such an awesome story! I loved your portrayal of Harry...it felt very right that he would need to have some closure with Snape after the events of DH, and I'm so glad he got to, here. I loved that Snape is alive (at least I'm pretty sure that's what you were hinting at), and I certainly do wish you would continue it! It's just too good to leave here.
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy, I thinl it's good they finally said what was left unsaid.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »