Reviews for The Portrait
q.thews chapter 1 . 7/25
While i believe that he can't be alive (he would not be the real tragic unsung hero he is) i really liked this piece.
Thank you for sharing.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I hope Severus was listening through the floor. And mayhap he'll track down Harry for that picture. Yengirl was right, this was quite a wonderful story to read. Thank you for sharing it.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ha-ha! He lived! XD

Harry's little speech is sweet, and it's funny that he says how Snape would reply meanly to everything. It's probably accurate though...

And really bad at keeping secrets. Really bad.

I hope Severus heard everything Harry said, and that he realized Harry knew he was alive.

This is a nice story; I really like it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I am VERY happy with this fic. I did not like the impression that Snape had died, and the loose ends that the book left behind. Thank you for this fic.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I too at first thought Aberforth was Snape in disguise.

When I read your review to my story, I checked out your profile and decided to read. I am so glad I did. I myself thought of writing a story in which Severus did not die (that's on the back burner for now, seeing as I'm already eyeballs deep in writing :D).

You have done Severus and Harry justice. Albus and Aberforth too but Harry...! *stary eyed* You are no longer a boy suffering admittedly evil taunts by your Potions Master but a man who can see past all that and also knew he was at fault for worshipping a father weaker than he was.

This was lovely. So both Dumbledores knew Snape was still alive? And can I hope for a sequel to this? It would be cruel of you to deny us after the beautiful things Harry said. I loved how he also added Snape's imagined replies which are accurate.

This is lovely.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A great closure for Harry-Severus and from how I interpret it, it leaves room for whatever future they may have together. Good one! I hate how Severus received nothing but a simple death and it ended so abruptly, no closure whatsoever!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Most excellent! I really like it!
Tonks-is-cool chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Thank you for this, good idea how it might be...
Neeshack chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
SOB . . .perfect. . .
snapeangel chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
love this, at first I thought Albus' brother was Snape in polyjuice..should do a follow up on this..has the bones to be an interesting post war story
somethingjustlikethat chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
O.O LOL Severus lived!:D Thats nice:D
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for that! Severus' death was a big sore spot for me. Especially since it happened with out any real closer. I greatly enjoyed reading this. I know it was meant to end like it is but,If you ever decide to continue it maybe make a full muti-chapter story out of it I for one would love to read it. ~ZLB
etherian chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Perfect! This is how DH should have ended. Wonderful closure.
Kristen Hudson chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow, this was such an awesome story! I loved your portrayal of felt very right that he would need to have some closure with Snape after the events of DH, and I'm so glad he got to, here. I loved that Snape is alive (at least I'm pretty sure that's what you were hinting at), and I certainly do wish you would continue it! It's just too good to leave here.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »