Reviews for At the Mercy of Bellatrix Lestrange
Line chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I think it's really good, but the ending might be a little to spicy, so if you make one more chapter about, how Tonks can forgive Bella and then maybe, something more about Harry and Ginny
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Bella went to Heaven xD
Lord Bathory chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this. I'm NOT a harry potter fan but I read the books and loved Bellatrix and Nymphadora.

One thing you could do to continue this is Teddy can see his parents even though their dead.

like a Teddy chronicles about his adventures.
lyra.lestranger chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i loved it!

this is like the best thing i have ever read... u should write more!
DwellOnDreams93 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Yay! I got put in a chapter! I feel so special! And Bella had a change of heart (I seriously wished she really did have a change of heart in DH). Yeah, well, anyways...

DUMBLEDORE IS GOD! WOOT! Hey, he did save Harry from death, so...
kittt chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
aw, that was so good! Tonks and Bellatrix are my favorite characters too!
eccentricrabbit chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
.. I like it. But I can't imagine Bellatrix begging for forgiveness.. or even asking for it. She's insane, and evil I don't believe she would feel guilt, or show remorse for anything she did.. But then.. who knows when she died maybe something happened to change her I suppose.
eccentricrabbit chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
*sniffle*

That was really sad. I did hear that Dolohov killed Remus, and Bellatrix killed Tonks, but I like your version.
bonnie-incognito chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Cool... I quite liked the death scene. I don't know if Tonks would forgive Bella so easily though. I thought Andromeda would have looked after Teddy, but I like it your way too! Harry proposing to Ginny... so sweet! And bellabashing; what bellabashing? I have to go and authorbash the people who have been bellabashing... _ I dunno how you could carry this on, so might I suggest that you leave it on a high? If anyone wants an alternative death scene for Tonks, please check out my profile! Or for that matter, if anyone wants an alternative death scene for Bellatrix, then... same!
the-purple-black chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
NO! THAT CANT BE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
olive-girl-92 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Another great chapter! i just love your writing. and i lvoed when harry propose. how sweet!not sure about tonks forgiving aunt bella though, i don't think i would. hope you get an epiphany and decide to write more or at least some other stories! olivia
00010111 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Oh, I love Bella - I always hoped that she wouldn't kill Tonks, but after reading DH, I could only hope for a little redemption. Needless to say, it was a very nice repreive from all the Bellabashing that has been going on recently.

This was fantastic. I loved the interaction between Bella and Tonks in the first chapter and despite my current state of denial, the second chapter is exactly how I wanted my favorite to die if she had to be a goner. And you get extra special brownie points for including Molly's caps-locked profanities in chapter three.

Wow, I rambled on a bit, didn't I?

Anyways, definately one of my all time faves.

-Liz
gardenofwords chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Wow. This is probably one of the best-written fanfics I've read so far. Please continue it. I love the line at the end of the second chapter that says, "Withe a grace that she had never possessed in life..." ) Excellent. Great writing! Please keep going.
the-purple-black chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
This is really good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I have loads of ideas for Bella and Tonks storys but I never get around to writing them up. Dont be like me! Type them up!
olive-girl-92 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
hi. another great chapter! i think i prefer the first one though because tonks nad remus don't die! i can't believe they're really dead. anyway anything else you want to write would be relaly good! ican't wait