Reviews for The Long Way Home
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
That was quick but I was surprised from the begging how long the chapters were. At least the first chapter anyway. I liked it though, very nice. Especially the part when Lois learns Superman's identity. It was good, I really liked that. Good work.
Take the Good Person Test fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Thanks.
Rokimbo chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE this story! You did such a terrific job - it was really a pleasure to read!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
lol, the banter! SOOOO much fun this chapter!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
LOL! This chapter was sooooo awesome! I LOVED the confrontation, and that Clark actually got flustered and blurted out his stupid stupid (probably well-founded) fears. SQUEEEEEEEEE
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Oh Clark, you big dumb alien!

Martha Kent, keep being awesome!

Jason FTW!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Goddammit Clark! What the very real fuck are you doing? This paternalistic bullshit is so tired and I really wish Lois would just slap the shit outta him sometimes! For reals, all this noble bullshit would drive me round the bend...

*ahem* Excellent fic. I evidently have feelings about it...
SdBrain chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Just perfect... the conversations, the whole story, the writing style... I just love it :)
Ravyn chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
So, the things I love about this story: it fixes the parts of the movie that drive me crazy; you always manage to write the characters in such a way that I just love reading and re-reading the dialogue; and, I just love the mushiness in places. It makes the inner reader who wants WAFF/happy endings all giddy. Jason is just seriously adorable and Martha is just lovely. I could ramble on about just the magic of how you write Lois/Clark, but I don’t know how to do it without getting repetitive. Just so much love.
spaceshuttleto chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this. It was wonderfully heart breaking. Gosh i sound like a sadist. Yesyes. I have been and still are enamoured by the Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle. And I thought you captured that wonderfully. I just looked at the published date and realised that I'm actually 4 years late but, Oh well, if you are reading this, Thank you for writing such a lovely fic.
MagSul chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
That was brilliant, I loved it! I had no problem visualising everything you'd written, it was pure gold. :)
Alice.mac chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
BEST EVER Superman fic! You are a great writer, and you have an incredible way with words. You win me over with your story, and I hope you keep doing this. Now I'm off to read your other stories. Congrats!
thesagerk chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
just perfect!
Twylyte chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Ooh, a trio of super kids. That's gotta cause problems.

Great little story! I love Jason figuiring out what nobody else notices, great!

-Twy
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Excuse me while I melt in a puddle at your feet.

Okay, I'm better now. That being said. I loved this even more the second time around. Beautiful and funny and sad and heartbreaking and heartmending.

But I feel the need to tell you that during the first part, when Richard and Lois are breaking up and she leaves and he notices that her lipstick is on the mug she left behind . . . that moment right there is why you are quite possibly the best most fantastic most brilliant stupendous exciting beloved and genius-saturated writer ever.

It was such a simple line, such a simple moment. But in it contained everything that seemed to sum up Richard and Lois' relationship. A half drunk cup of coffee with lipstick stains left on it . . . I almost cried.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Another fantastic read! You had me going from tears to luaghter in the space of a few paragraphs. Wonderful story. Your epilogue was especially wonderful. Thank yoU!