Reviews for Looking In
Kasey chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hey brie! it's me of course. i just wanted to tell you that i am going to send the books in tomorrow with kevin. k? and just let ur mom no. and ur story rocks. and um, oh yeah i loved them but the ending was sad. tear tear : )talk to u soon!
iiceangel3.o chapter 20 . 12/28/2007
OMEG! That was so sad! T_T Amazing but soo sad! *cries* The ending was so heart-breaking! Makes me wish there was a sequel! *jumps to save the rock* NU! -stops-...then again you are right about the whole "why mess up a good story" thing...*lets the rock fly away* ToT NU! I look forward into more of your stories! _ Keep it up!
anonymous chapter 20 . 10/13/2007
Aw! I loved the whole fic, but I was too lazy to review the previous chapters! _ I love the Yuki/Emily relationship! (Kawaii!)
Kasey chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
it' still letting me submit reviws! i am so glad by the way i am totaly for KYO! i think i am going to start one of these fan fictions myself and just talk about kyo! opps gotta go my mom just found out i am not doing spanish! : )
Kasey chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
hey my computer let me send another! did u realize that everyone uses pen names when their on the computer. just a thought. and brie i no ur gonna love me when u open up ur computer and see all this stuff! toddles noodles. : ) this is like my new hobby aren't u glad!
Kasey chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
HEY IT LET ME SEND U ANOTHER ONE! i am soo unbelivebly happy. by the way folks i can spell i just choose not to. : O doo doo da doo doot. i am so bored i could be finishing my spanish project that's due tomorrow. nah. ) i love smiley faces and u'll find that out if my computer lets me submit more compliments!
Kasey chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
hey brie email me back! i am so mad it probobly won't let me submet anymore! oh by the way to anyone who is reading this i am the author's bestest friend and the mainest of main characters of looking in. That's right folks the one and only KASEY! you are so lucky : ) by the way brie (or should i call u emily) ur stories great!
Kasey chapter 20 . 10/8/2007
i liked it bwelle. keep writing and calling me. i fell like i should say something sentimental but too bad, i can't think of anything! : )
Kasey chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
guess who loves kyo? guess guess guess AH u got it right it's...KASEY!
Kasey chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
you do have a boyfriend heehee
Kasey chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
N YOU TOOK ME OUT! WAY TOO FAST I DIDN'T GET TO BE AMAZING OF OR WITH KYO N. (RECCENTLY WHEN I HAVE GOTTEN MAD I SQUISH UP MY NOSE AND THINK OF THE LETTER N, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME.
Kasey chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
hey i'm back i love u for bring me back now i am all happy agian and i am going to go get popcorn and kevin's gonna be like what's wrong with u? oh by the way this is a shout out to all my fans, "um...a...I AM AMZING! THIS IS THE TRUE KASEY (WITH A K) WHO NOW LOVES THE GOO GOO DOOLS" that is all
Kasey chapter 16 . 10/8/2007
brebble ur last ch. was great what did people say? did they not like how u had emily walk in on tohru and yuki? call later : )
Kasey chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
hey brie don't u have a boyfriend? hahahahahahhahahahahaha i am currently laughing so hard i can't type. i kinda don't no why i laughing. hahahahahhaha :P

has nick ever read this? : ) heehee
Kasey chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
hey hey where am i, i am soo not finished with kyo put me back! did u see someone asked a question about me! that was so cool. can can you stick some of my comments up there in that space. so that way people can see who the true Kasey is. I LOVE KYO. I WANT A REALLY KYO. Mabey i'll just start a kyo story about how kewl i am and how great kyo and i are together. what do u think. Kasey Sohma. i like it. : )