Reviews for Notes
So cute and sweet!
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aw sweet!
hugsabunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
thank you so so so much for writing this. after "unending" i was flipping out cos daniel and vala forgot their adorable relationship. that was evil. but geez this fanfic is so cute! i loved it!
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I really liked this! To have "old" Daniel write all about the past and what he had felt was really inspired; but to then give it to himself on his wedding day in the present time was perfect! Thanks so much for writing.

CindyLou
Amormoi chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
that's incredibly sweet,
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
absofreakinlutely brilliant! love it

:D sam

ps. going into favs
hijadelrey7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like it :) What a sweet way for Daniel to show his feelings for Vala.
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aww, sweet.
Stargate Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Good story!
Shinki chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very interesting. Lovely job.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really loved the romantic twist on Unending. The was truly heartfelt and well thought out. Often Daniel doesn't express how he feels in a lot of story lines, but this was quite the heart wrencher. The letter premise was truly original. I haven't seen any others quite so close to showing "why" Danile loves Vala. He's usually confused and not forth with coming, but you made this easy to digest and beleivable. I hope that you convey more on Vala's side too. :D
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was a neat idea and I've got to admit that I really enjoyed it. The whole idea of old Daniel sending the story of how he and Vala got together to his younger self was inspired.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is an awesome idea! I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing.