Reviews for One Art
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Why does it say they're in Tennessee, and in Malibu? Those are very different places.
kylee chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Come on write more chapters and plus it is so good except when Lilly got in a car accident and had memory loss but then she remembered that miley was her sunflower girl
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Sad I was gonna review on the other ones but I wanted to finish it all but its sad and I hope Lilly remembers miley and there more sex and discriptions about it
NEXUS2.0 chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
u should definitely wright more Lilley
Cat Valentine 1 chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
Wow! This story was amazing... I loved it :)
bluebird13 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
This was one of my favorite stories! And i just love the way you go into details because it makes the story more real, it makes the reader more in tune with the character. Really, i loved it! Thank you so much for a great story that i immensely enjoyed.
AThousandTimesMore chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Okay, so I was reading this story for about the hundredth time because I have a major case of writer's block and I want to get past it. Reading other people's stories really help. But I was reading this chapter and, oh my God, it hit me! The elephant! The purple elephant with the clock in the background! I can't believe I didn't see this before! You're an absolute GENIUS! Seriously. Man, that's just so great, and I couldn't resist reviewing this because I realized about the elephant. Wow, you're amazing at foreshadowing, and I didn't even realize it was there! Oh my God, I can't get over this now. Love it, love it, love it! Wow. Well, thanks for putting that in there so I could have this lightbulb moment! Update one of your stories soon! (Please? ;D)
AThousandTimesMore chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
When I saw the French class part of this, it automatically reminded me of my French classes and how they're the exact opposite. Hahaha, we barelyt speak French at all in that class. But, anyways, once again, I love your story. You make everything so real. You really have a talent here. I love how you portray Lilly as a writer. I can totally see her as a writer. Amazing characterizations (expecially with the Art Nazi, I still get a crack out of that, being upset then perfectly fine when class time comes around), story plot, dialogue, everything. Again, thank you so much for posting and keep up the good work! (And update "Paper Cuts" soon!)
AThousandTimesMore chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I really love your characterization of Mrs. Frederick. Art Nazi. That's just funny. It makes me laugh every time I see it. And I feel bad for Bonnie because she wants to impress Mrs. Frederick so much, but she can't. It's sad that Miley and Lilly are having problems with their friendship because of how Miley is feeling about Lilly. The one thing about this story is that I don't see Miley as an artist. Like, yeah, she's a singer, but never as a visual artist. And I love it because you portray her so well as an artist. You really make your characters come alive with your writing. Thank you so much for posting this story. I really love it.
AThousandTimesMore chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Okay, honestly, I read this a while ago. And I've read it a couple times since I first read it. It's like one of those books that you keep going back to because you love it so much. And I love this story so much that I've decided to come back to it (yet again), but this time, I'm going to review every chapter. It's beautifully written and I absolutely love it.

I'd say the first chapter has to be one of my favorites because I can easily relate to it. It's very well written and it draws the reader in. And I know exactly how Miley feels, as well, which just helps so much more. I really love how you're in Miley's head and you can hear everything she's thinking. It really helps me connect with her more because you're showing exactly how she feels.

Thanks for posting this, and I'm on to the next chapter!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
What a beautiful story!

i mean seriously! it had so much feeling. so many emotions. i just love how you write. the depth of your characters, they way you portray them. they are always so real!

i honestly laughed, and cried, and just fell in love with this story. you did an amazing job

youre really a great great writter and i give you total props for that!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
I was going to wait to read all the chapter to review! But i couldnt wait! Im at work and I needed a little distraction before i actually started to CRY!

I mean like, i had to literally focus on something else, or the tears would come out!

Poor Lily! OMG Poor Miley! When Lily didnt recognize Miley and when she fell and OMG when Miley cried!

I honest to god have THE best knot in my throat, and it hurts! I hurts! LOL

are you happy? Are you satisfied, that here i am reading, and i feel like Miley, all heartbroken, and i want to get out of my seat and yell NO! OMG! LOL

i sound like a lunatic dont i?

But i just love your writing! I love this story and OMG its so sad! I honestly want to cry!...but wait...i think i'm ok now...let me finish this chapter and i'll be right back to finish my reiview...

Ok i finished!

Poor Poor Miley! She's like a poor lost soul, a zombie!

AH! reading the last part did NOTHING to relief the pain in my throat and the ache in my heart to Miley and Lily.

See what you did yet again? Here i am having feelings for fictional characters! im freaking looney! lol

but man you're so damn good at writing!

just have to say that! you kick ass!
delena is ENDGAME chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
wow - this story was amazing! id rather you did a liley story next because i just loved this one and im sure im going to read it again one day!
delena is ENDGAME chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
wow! this is such a good story!
delena is ENDGAME chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
this story is great! i really like it so far, and am looking forward to reading some more!