Reviews for Jess
Monday the 14th chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Awesome fic. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
slystir chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hey dude. You repeated the text for chapter 2 twice, just to let you know.

Hugs

Sly
Team Rosalie chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
great ending ! how jess wud protect sam from heaven.
lotchness chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
I have liked jess' character only in this fic. Superbly executed. May be you could do some stanford era oneshots but with sam's pov? Just a suggestion. I like your fics a lot, looking forward for more.
Frannie-pants chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
Finally someone who shares my sentiments! I was really hoping that they would bring Jess back too, at least for an episode or two. Much to my disappointment, she has not made another appearance :(

I have a feeling she will in season 6 though :D

By the way, I LOVED your point of view from Jessica for the past couple chapters, it totally added another layer to her character for me. We don't get to see much of her in the Pilot episode, and this really adds to her character and makes you love her just as much as Sam and Dean. It made me sad though, knowing at the end of this story she was going to die, though :(

Wonderful job though, you wrote an amazing story my dear.
Amakurikara chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
Wow. Awesome story! I loved it. Just absolutely fantastic!
TheMuseCalliope chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
I'm loving the story so far, but...is chapter 13 from a different story? It has Dean and they're talking about Bela...

I'm skipping on to 14.
GilbertDrone328 chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
So good!

You set up the relationship so beautifully... sigh.

I hate how we always know how this story ends. It's beyond depressing.

Great fic!
kirallie chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
That was great! Poor Jess! So is that why Sam sees her in the show at some point? Becuase she didn't go into the light?
Fajitas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is the best Jessica fic I have ever read. Though we only get a glimpse of her in the series, I think most of us have the same view of what she's like. You really did a great job portraying her. I like that she's not helpless, but Sam still gets to save her. The last chapter really gets to me because I know what's going to happen, but she has such confidence that Sam will be able to save her like he did before. Loved it.

Fajitas
pickamix chapter 18 . 1/31/2009
I loved this story. You really made me fall in love with Jess as a character whereas before she was sort of just there. I think this is my favorite of your stories even if it doesn't have Dean in it.
vamphile chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
I know it's 18 month's after the fact but you do get why there's no possible way that Jess could have met Sam while he was a Junior, right? She died 2.5 months into Sam's Junior Year.
Rendez-vous-Hannah chapter 18 . 8/31/2008
Wow. This was great. This has just made me think that Jess and Sam's relationship would make a great movie. You'd have to have the same actors of course though. Loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
Holy crap. That was just a beautiful ending. I can't help but think one of the voices was Sam's Mama. I hope you do a sequel to this. Oh, and this line: She could feel the flames consuming her from without and within, but she didn’t feel any physical pain. Her soul, however, was screaming.

AMAZING.

*claps hands*
IheartSam7 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
So sad. Just a great chapter, even though I know we saw a lot of that on screen, I like the parts you added too.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »