Reviews for Jess
Rendez-vous-Hannah chapter 18 . 8/31/2008
Wow. This was great. This has just made me think that Jess and Sam's relationship would make a great movie. You'd have to have the same actors of course though. Loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
Holy crap. That was just a beautiful ending. I can't help but think one of the voices was Sam's Mama. I hope you do a sequel to this. Oh, and this line: She could feel the flames consuming her from without and within, but she didn’t feel any physical pain. Her soul, however, was screaming.

AMAZING.

*claps hands*
IheartSam7 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
So sad. Just a great chapter, even though I know we saw a lot of that on screen, I like the parts you added too.
IheartSam7 chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
THAT chapter was pure sweet bliss. I just love how you took your own story, and weaved in the actual show. It melted together so nicely. I am sad to know this is almost the end, and I hope that you keep writing. This will be read again and again, as one of my favorite stories. Ever.
IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
OK, you are just getting better with each chapter. I know that Sam was dreaming about her on the ceiling, at least I am guessing he was, and let me tell you, it seems so real, as if this was the way it really happened before. This story is just so wonderful. So passionate, and raw, and sensual, and filled with every emotion possible. It seems like life. I want to thank you for that.
IheartSam7 chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
Ok totally bawling here. At the fact that something so simple as a Christmas tree could bring Sam so much joy, and at the fact that Sam never had a Christmas tree until now. Just a wonderful chapter there my dear!
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Wow, I was completely caught off guard by that turn of events. I was shocked when he attacked her, and the after scene with Sam was one of the best I have ever read. Sam's own reaction to his violent outburst was so believable, and just made me love him so much more. Amazing writing. Amazing chapter. Just brilliant. i think you get better as you go along.
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Yay Sam. great little chapter. I just get a little sad imagining the perfection that was their relationship and knowing that it will never be, then I remember it's only a story! Great work!
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Beautiful, simply beautiful...
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
I think that I have fallen a little bit in love with this story. Ok, it is just so sweet, and delicious, i never want it to end.
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
THAT WAS JUST SO PERFECT. I made me have goose bumps, and shed a little tear of sadness at the end. Such true emotion and passion in such a simple gesture. Oh wow, that was just your best chapter yet. I loved every single thing about it.
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
oh man, that had me totally laughing. It is exactly how I pictured Sam in Stanford to be. I would love to see that on the screen. Sam and Jess, though only on screen for a short time, were full of chemistry. You totally show that in this story! Awesome job :)
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Gawd that was just all kinds of beautiful!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Damn that was good. Sam kind of seemed a little weird showing up, but he is such a big dork, you made it believable!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Aw that was so cute. You could just feel the awkwardness between them.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »