Reviews for Jess
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OOh sounds mysterious and interesting, and i can totally see Sam being that person in the beginning!
starrylaa chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this (in one sitting might I add). Jess and Sam's story was already a bittersweet one, but you added such a depth to your Jess that it was really quite sad to have her torn away at the end-you get the impression that Sam and her are epic and were meant to last so much longer than they did, which doesn't translate in the same way in the actual series. I loved everything about this story- how they met and how they developed, and Sam protecting her.

This is truly wonderful!
ill at ease chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
I'm only on chapter 7, but I'm loving the story so far. At first I wasn't sure that I liked the tough girl attitude you gave Jess, but I gotta say, it's growing on me. Plus, with the little bits of weakness added in there, it has become sort of endearing.

Also, looking back at the few glimpses of Jess we've had in the series, her personality seems to fit. I'm very excited to read the rest. .
Stoneage Woman chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
I loved this. Dean from Jess's POV was wonderful. And so was the rest of the story- particularly the Roger subplot. A wonderful little romance.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 18 . 4/15/2008
Oh. I loved this. I really did. The thing that stuck out for me the most though is Sam through Jess's eyes as her 'shy scholar.' Gorgeous and fairly heartbreaking.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is a great story!
vonnie836 chapter 18 . 3/15/2008
I don't know what to say, you made me cry. What a beautiful story. The slow growing of their love for each other, how comfortable they started to be with one another, the way Jess let Sam into his first time. The wonderful relationship they shared and the future they could have had together. And how even in death Jess was only worried about her Sammy. Although it was from Jess's POV, it made me realize just how much Sam lost and it really made me cry. Again, this was absolutely beautiful. You did an awesome job with this story. Hugs, Vonnie
R-Gomeni chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
Really interesting- I like how you gave Jess a proper personality with flaws and all.
aBittersweetTruth chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Amazing story!

It really convinces me about Jess and Sams relationship. The story really let me see another side of Jess!
jenilee chapter 18 . 1/13/2008
I read this ages ago, before I had an account. I've always wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. It was such a wonderful look into Jessica. You turned her few minutes on screen into a wonderfully real character that I loved. Your portrayal of her and of their relationship, made Sam's loss of her that much more devastating.

Knowing how it was going to end, made it difficult to read the last couple of chapters. The tears were falling pretty heavily...lol. I had almost wished you had stopped before then so I could pretend she lived "happily ever after".

Beautiful story.
rhymneyfaries chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
This is beautiful, it really is. Well done on writing such an amazing fic!
LinaHardy chapter 18 . 10/29/2007
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. I loved it. I love Sam adn this story was an amazing portrayal of him.
LadyJanelly chapter 18 . 9/27/2007
I liked this. Sam as the stealth-bad-ass. Jess as more than a damsel in distress.

Kind of felt like the "pilot" chapters were a little unnecessary, but everything up to that was great.

-J.
friendly chapter 18 . 8/25/2007
that was a great story..nice job...
HannahBabies chapter 18 . 8/25/2007
I Just Read Your Story! WOW! It Was Wonderful! Great Work! :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »