Reviews for Jess
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
Wow! This is such a great story. I haven't seen many fics of Sam and Jessica like this. Where it analyzes their relationship BEFORE we met them in the pilot episode. Perosnally, I think you are doing a great job with the way you're portraying both characters. I think your version of Jessica is very much true to what we saw in the pilot epsiode and in what little we saw of her in the second season episode "What is and What Should Never Be". I absolutely love how both Jessica and Sam took care of Roger. I most especially loved seeing protective/angry/take chargeSam when he had kicked Roger's ass after he caught Roger trying to rape Jessica. The story is well written and I love how it shows the development of their relationship over the nearly 2 years they were together before they YED killed her.

(You might want to checkout my version of "what if Sam and Jess had mett in a different way? what if Sam and John had compromised about him going to Stanford?" in my School Days, Hunting Nights series.. just click on my penname link to get to my profile)
Ciya chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
Great back story. Jess can handle herself quite well. What she did to Roger was great, what he did to her infuriated me and Sam's rescue was perfect along with his reaction afterwards. Keep up the good work.
eddy6401 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
Hi, i wanted to thank you so much for writing this. it was an amazing tale that has left me with tears in my eyes. my wife was mad at me for sitting by the computer for so long but i just could not stop reading this. you have an amazing talent and i hope to read more of your work. once agan thank you! this was great!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
Whoa! Awesome job! I love it all. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
aw sammy's so cute! great story! please update soon...
Circakona chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like this! I'm enjoying seeing a side of Jess that's deeper than the norm for fanfic. I also like seeing Sam thru an outsiders eyes. Please continue!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Yay! Jess fic! I LOVE those! Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
me encanta tu historia me gusta como esta desde la perspectiva de jess sigue asi )
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6