Reviews for Broc fins vulpix
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Too Many Typos And Continuity Errors (Brock Gave Vulpix Back To Suzy The Breeder He Got It From In Season 4, 6 Seasons Before The Diamond And Pearl Saga Where Drifblim Was Introduced)
LiquidNitrous chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
WOAH! This is then stuff of LEGEND! I can't even begin to say how much detail and substance this story has! I felt sad for Brock, and I felt as if I WAS Brock, that's the magic of the story! Don't worry about the trolls who post negative reviews, they are just jealous! Please continue to brighten the world with your amazing skills!

Regards, Liquid Nitrous
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
After rereading your story a second time I noticed that you spelled "hole" wrong.
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Dear sir,

TISH STROY HATHE BROGURT ME NO ENDES OF INSPIRACKTION LIKE A BLEEDED PANCREAS OF LOVE YOURS SINCERELY BROFIST33
AdrianQ chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
...What the fuck is this? It's like a three year old trying to write a novel.

Not trying to flame you or anything but oh my god...
nld200xy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Alright, I feel I must add to this thing about your teachers saying your writing is good: Well, how about writing on the computer like you do on paper? If your teachers consider your writing good, you must be putting up more of an effort and not rushing your assignments like you probably rush your fics. Seriously, if you can write really well offline, why can't you write well online? Seriously, put time and effort into your fics. Don't just speed right through them without even so much as going back to edit them. Honestly, do you read your own fanfics? Do you notice how hard they are to read due to bad spelling/grammer? Seriously, here's the best advice you'll get: Put the same amount of effort into fanfics as you do school assignments, then maybe we'll agree with your teachers on the matter.
super sailor vegeta-sei chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Please just S-T-O-P! You give us who know how to write a bad name. You just inspired me to write really good fanfiction with my nice shiny A in College Prep Writing. Serious marry Tara who wrote the worst fanfic ever.
sonicherosfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I think I love you.
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
nice work
hi there flamingo chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
"Broc seas vulpix frolicking in the town named after the color."

lmfao

these stories are amazing!

please write more! :D
adam aryet chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
its a good story but U NEED 2 WORK ON UR GRAMER!
stfub chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
XD Your guys' reviews are even funnier than the actual story. Did you people even read what you were writing before you posted it? Your grammar might be correct, but you're idiots.
Qzil chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Dude, it's people like you that are killing the fandom. This looks like it was written by a drunk baby.

If you were trying to insult the English language, Pokemon, and Fanficton all at once than congrats, you did it!
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Omg dat wuz lyk the best story iv ever red.

i lyk feel so bad for brock... **sih** he just ttly did not deserv that ending. y did u evulv vulpix (omg vulpx r so kkawaii i want 1 irl lol)? 9tails rnt as kwel as vulpix. u r evil 4 that.

great job wif the story on the whole, tho. it wuz v. unpredictable the endin wuz v. sad. poor brock i rly feel sorry 4 him. i hope that brock finds another vulpix soon so he dnst feel as sad. TwT n e way plz write moar of ur lovely storiz! i will defntly r&r each of them. _ ima lyk so adding you 2 my alert list.

- galbinus