Reviews for Snapshots
The Mistress Snape chapter 2 . 4/5
Such a lovely way to end the chapter. Sniffles.
itachi13080 chapter 2 . 1/23
Awwwwwww...funny as hell, sweet in a lighthearted feel and can I say; that a tomato as never seemed so mouthwatering before. :P
Loved it! 3
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 1/23
Sweet, funny and fluffy goodness. :D
Freak-With-Issues chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
This is so funny and cute! I hope you continue it at some point!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
So cute!
dustyVHS chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
That...was so unbelievably sweet and cute and heartwarming and adorable and every other adjective akin to those possible! I'm in love with your writing style and the way you portray the characters emotions and personalities so well. If I could give you a hug right this instant, I think I'd squeeze you to death xDD

PLEASE tell me this doesn't end here. There's more coming right? RIGHT?

(Also...I'm kinda super dense, soooo I thought of a LOT of things that Kakashi was buying but didn't narrow it down to one single object. Do I get the perk of being informed or am I going to remain clueless about it xDx?)

-TalaTati19
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Naruto could really be stupid but the end is so cute.
kizumichan chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I really like how you're just different compared to others. Your style is detailed and effectively well written, so I enjoy reading the story. :) YAY, they're having twnis! heart heart. Uncomfortable Sasuke FTWW.

This is still continuing, rite?
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Immortal Vows chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
This was so funny. I love the whole plot so far.
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
aaww! its rare for me to find a decent S/S preg fic! even if you say its a crack fic, its still immensely enjoyable ;P hope you plan to continue this!
albaloo chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside! That ending was just fabulous!
micchi sakura chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Micchi: This is hilarious! Please update soon!
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
this is a great fic, it's really awesome, both of them. Are you going to add more? plz say you will cause i want to see everyone's reaction, and i want to read when she's giving birth and reactions and everything. And i love Sasuke and Naruto, they are so awesome in the fic, i must say since i'm not much of a Naruto fan, still it's great and i hope you plan on updating.
Jasmine Pearl chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
This is really good, you need to keep going.