Reviews for Days Like These
Princess of the Pen chapter 3 . 2/21
This story was so freaking good! It had just about everything of full novel in 3 short chapters! As a Hr/H fan the ending pleases me very much, especially when Harry finally decides to live his life for him (and Hermione) instead of everyone else. I also loved how he letted Hermione decided on her future and them (asking if she still wanted to be with Ron) instead of forcing her or guilt tripping her into it but he sort of had a head start since he asked after they woke up.
Azrael38 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
It's well written, if not entirely original, but a good job overall. Fun to read.
Possibilities94 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Oh my gosh I almost cried when Hermione was agonizing over the proposal. Yay happy endings with a taste of real life! :D
you r a loser p chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
good story

bye now!
starlite22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This story seems on complete, really wanted to know what happened next?
marevec0m chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Recently I decided to step outside my norm and read pairings that weren't Hermione/Draco. I've never thought about H/Hr before but this story has me completely hooked. You sucked me in with every word it was perfect! I wish I could write like this! I'm envious.
ultimateform14 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Wow. That was so goddamn good, it should've been the ending to the actual book. I'm serious.
frozenfiery chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
i think it was good :)
Harmony101 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
You know what Harry I think that's a great idea too!Anyway great story and I definitely loved the ending!*winks*
Harmony101 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Oh it was a great chapter I just hope Harry doesn't ask Ginny to marry her...
Harmony101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aww that was so sweet that last paragraph and great first chapter!
Lily-rox111 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
kewl story!
Hazelmist chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Oh I liked it! I especially loved the scenes that Harry and Hermione flashed back to from earlier years and the ending was perfect! I knew he wouldnt be able to go through with it!
Mionefan chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
A fourth and fifth chapter would be most welcome. Deal with Ron and Ginny. Even have Harry give Mione the ring meant for Ginny since she liked it so much. Good fic. Keep it going, I know you have more in you for this one. It could have legs and run.
arait15 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
you worry to much..this story was great..and it didnt seem like your first time writing M..its all good..and you can trust my a professional fanfic