Reviews for Transoformers Survivor
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 14 . 10/10
You need the team merge soon. Please update!:)
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
hahaha XD never bother reading this

the first time I saw this

and now I see I was wrong

this is HILARIOUS!

cant wait for the next day in this

SURIVOR! w00t!

p.s. your awesome! that all...:D

over and out
Kayla The Shapeshifter chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
i love your plot. more please!
Darth Pooky chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
no you must write more! this story is hilarious! DON'T VOTE OFF STARSCREAM; HE'S TOO AWESOME TO VOTE OFF!
Darth Pooky chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
*makes little faces at Sunstreaker* MWAHAHA! i love when he shouts at sideswipe
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
I have an idea to get you out of writer's block, have the teams merge. They do it on Survivor. ;). (Who voted Sunny?) I know I didn't. .
blood shifter chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
never really liked tidal wave anyway. good chapter. update soon.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
Meh, I vote off Tidal Wave. :P.

Optimus: Hmm, this is a rather interesting Earth game isn't it?

Bumblebee: Yeah it is, say, when they gonna merge teams?

Optimus: Now THAT'S a scary thought.

ME: In case you're wondering, I got an Optimus plushie recently so he's part of my review too now. ;).

Optimus: Greetings Hot shot's girl.

Bumblebee: Anyways, cya later and please update soon! :D.
Elita1Angel chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
Get Starscream outta there. _.
blood shifter chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
it would be so funny if sideways would be voted off. no more drinks for sunny. you can only imagine the chaos that wouldensue for them. why couldn't redalert be voted off instead of jazz? update soon.
plunger02 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
i hope red alert doesn't go crazy...
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
No! Jazz! But since you have a reason I won't complain. ;). Please update soon!
blood shifter chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
no! bring jazz back. good chapter by the way.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
Yeah, I agree with Xeno. Jazz is sorry for what happened, but Red's just sick of it all. So I vote him off. Now that Sunny knows they've been giving him sleeping potion, he won't make the same mistake next time (hopefully). Also, for info on Transformers: Cybertron, Wikipedia-dot-com can give you all info you need. Type in "Transformers: Cybertron" and click GO, and along in that profile it'll have a thing titled "List of Transformers: Cybertron Episodes". You can get your episode info there. ;). Anyways, cya later! :).
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
Jazz' stubborn behavior was the reason they lost, but I think he's learned his lesson. Red Alert, on the other hand, does not seem to be enjoying himself, and if he doesn't want to continue, I don't think he should have to.