Reviews for Transformers The Amazing Race
Smokescreen2003 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Could you add transformers from Transformers Prime? If can do add Knockout to pair up with Smokescreen. Both love racing though one is a decepticon and one is an autobot respectively.
Knight in Dardness chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Really nice chapter. You are a great writter and I don't just say that to every one I know. I think it is well written and described. Please keep up the great work, Hot Shot's girl. )
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Cool finale! The host is right, 'Bots and 'Cons wouldn't make good teams on game shows. ;P Oh and I just submitted my second story! - It'll show up on the list soon so look for it! _~
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Can't wait for the final chapter! I'm having a little trouble writing the ending of my second fic, but hopefully I'll post it up TODAY. So be on the lookout! ;D
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Great update! I think Red Alert was in shock or in some sorta stupor from the crash, right? Are they going to Earth next? Please update soon! (Plus I'm glad you removed this fic from the French list to the English list so others could read it!) ;)

And don't worry, the other HotshotxOverride fic should come soon as I've decided my intentions for it are clearer than the other fics I have planned. ;)
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Oh, I hope Red Alert's alright. Also your welcome, glad I could help you. :) Can't wait for the next chapter so I'll be on the lookout! ;)

P.S. I have my first fic up! It'd be nice if you read it 'cuz I know you'll love it! ;D
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
How come ole' Ironhide don't like da Jazzman? XD Great chappie! Now I'm off to read the others! ;)
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Oh dear, this does not exactly bode well for the contestants that they hate their partners, but it does for us! XD ;P
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Huh? How'd I miss this? You might want to recheck your thing 'cuz I found this on the French TF fics list! No offense, looks interesting, I can't wait to read the rest! ;)
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 7/30/2007