Reviews for Swallowed in the Sea
lingerings chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
OMG reading your story made me realize something

If Zexy is 6 and Demyx is 9, that makes 69...

Which is a sex position...

ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU MUST SHIP THIS COUPLE
Fabela chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
floccinaucinihilipilification! does zexion know that word? cause he does it quite a lot in this one shot oh well it's absolutely adorable. And yes axe pedo but it's ok cause roxas likes it!
izzumi-chan chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
even if it's illegal, hun, we still love it XD and that is so, something demyx would do poor zexion never saw it coming for all his genius mind...wait, poor zexion? as if, go for it zexy, go for it! (i root for 9/6, not 6/9)
zombiebrainguts chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Wow! Those were all so epic! I love the Zemyx pairing and those oneshots just totally make my day! Thank you for sharing such joyful work!
BrightBrightWorld chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Absolutely adorable. Much needed Zemyx boost when I needed it.

You are an awesome author, and got me waitin and drooling for more~ Keep up the awesomeness
thoughtless dreamer chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Hahahaha~ Aw, that was actually a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I love stories where Demyx tries his best to impress Zexy with knowledge. And this was the absolute BEST subject I think Demyx could've chosen to study.

And the whole ending AkuRoku moment was TOTALLY necessary.

"It was a very rare occasion that when he was naked and perfectly positioned under Axel that the redhead wouldn't jump at the chance to make the most of that moment."

I loved that line. It was hysterical, and most definitely true.

Wonderful job! I love these drabbles!

~Jessie
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
! I FLIPPING KNEW IT !

I KNEW. I distinctly thought, Oh how rich would this be if someone walked in on them. AND BEHOLD! E i died. Amazing.

"The lilac haired teen wasn't one that took well to failure."

HE OH yes. You strive for perfection Zexion. Perfectly in character.

and HOMG Zexion in glasses. Pretty much the shit. And although i wear glasses, i have pretty much had count: one romantic moment ever, so i cant agree with the stabbage of the eye business.

BUT i'm pretty sure that's going to happen. XD

LOVE IT DARLING!

~Rosie
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
aaws. this was sweet. this si so going on my alert-list :3

great work. You just gotta love Zemyx
freaky-hanyou chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
hahahhahaa how evil of Demyx. Thats amazing. First i thought he was dreaming, but tis to much better because he's TOTALLY awake and he wants it, and just when Zexion is like gr. fine. he totally falls back asleep! Love.

he KOOL AID MAN HITS A BRICK WALL. I love messing with the kool aid man. XD

~Rosie
freaky-hanyou chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Homg. I got this in my e-mail and i'm like HOW DID I NOT EVER SEE THIS STORY.

omg this is. Brilliance. Utter and complete hilarity. that word just SCREAMS 'Make me a story! DO IT!' I love it. XD

::goes backwards to read the other ones::

This is why Author Alerts are the shiz.

~Rosie XD
JENNAkills chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Lovely lovely. Was that what you were working this morning?

and dammit, I wanna see Giselle Dem. -pout-

Very nice addition in the end... yes, we all know it, and damn right they know it.
LifesLover chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Oh wow! I loved that! I've been waiting for a long time for this to update because I absolutley LOVE Zemyx (why else would I write about them?) and I've always loved your oneshots. This was great. And I love the sentence 'Philematology me'. That is such a Demyx thing to say!

Oh, this was so cute and I really loved it. I wish I could actually favorite this but I already have and I can't do it twice. Oh well. Nothing that big.

And I loved the AkuRoku part. Hehehe, their relationship is completely illegal. But that's part of the appeal... I think.

Loves it totally.

Loves,
Emigan chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Yay for updates

:) Long word for Demyx!

Is that seriously a word? I have actually learned something!

I like these stories...Romance and humour mix well

And even though Akuroku maybe illegal...IT IS HOT :D
thoughtless dreamer chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
*Still blinking in bemusement* Wow. Just... just wow XD

That was actually amazing. I literally had to stop, blink, and reread the begining about three times before it actually regstered in my head-and the whole while, I was wide-eyed. This was hysterical! Truely a DemDem moment. I love how patient Zexy is. I especially loved that exchange:

“Can't it wait until tomorrow?”

“No...”

“I think it can wait.”

That made me giggle. It reminded me of me and my Zexy-in a much more innocent situation, of course! Like.. she'll be reading, and I'll just sit down next to her and ask her if she'll pay attention to me, and she doesn't.. until I force her with my evil begging powers! D So yeah; it also reminded me of me an' my Zexy, so this lil story was uber cool!

Again, I absolutely loved it! Brownie points for originality... I actually think I might end up drawing a comic illustrating this XD Wonderful job!

~Jessie
GoGothGirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
if fearing xamnas' wrath is all it takes to get them to have sex, i guarantee you that half of the fangirls would've died frm severe loss of blood.