Reviews for Beneath the Deep Depths of Green and Blue
TabbyKit chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
O, Naughty Minerva...keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aleta II Anon chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Yay chapter six keep up the good work!
sci-fied chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
The originality of this story is magnificent. I look forward to each new chapter with great anticipation.
dhawthorne chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
ooh, Adlard MacNair, I wonder if he's related to MacNair, the Death Eater! I'm very curious to see what role he plays in this story - please update soon!
Athena G chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
I enjoyed this teeny chapter. I like the idea of the Screeching Auguries and it was good how you filled us in on a little background about the MacNairs and the McGonagalls. Well written.
Paige chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
Quite the steamy chapter yet you handled it so elegantly. The way you managed to capture both their reluctance and their need for reassurance (such as the beautiful poems, which really capture the mood.)

Not too graphic, I dislike such stories. Then your description of the storm was incredible.

Well done!

/Paige
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
another great chapter - I really can't wait until the next one!
Paige chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Another great chapter. So it appears Dumbledore has already defeated Grindelwald yet I have this nagging feeling that this is not a happily ever after.

I like the song Minerva sings to him and the images it evokes are fitting.

It's also good the way Dumbledore is torn between trusting Minerva and fleeing (though in his state that is hardly an option.)The long hours spent together, it's like they know each other yet the don't if you get my drift.

/Paige
thedeejayy chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
well good!

cant wait for the next update!
Athena G chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
I am very pleased to see this story is back. Your description is still sensational and this new chapter was nicely written.

The confusion in the states of dream, wake and memory at the beginning was great. And I'm enjoying reading Dumbledore's conflicting thoughts and about his longing to learn more about Minerva. I also like your new DH additions and am curious to see more of how you've incorporated the new book into your story.

Intriguing, as usual. I look forward to more.
Aurinko chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Yes, Albus's POV is a nice change, though what I'm REALLY waiting for is for the two of them to really talk. I'm very intrigued by Minerva/Athena's situation, though I am very much enjoying how Albus is slowly falling for his mystery woman anyway.
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
wow - another amazing chapter! I wonder how Albus has Grindelwald's wand - did he already defeat him? Great job, as always, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Aurinko chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Interesting premise, and I'm glad you've posted here, too. I like the story thus far. Fighting for fair maiden's hand anytime soon, Albus? Hope you post again soon.
VVVVV chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
THIS IS SHITE! COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOCKS! THIS AIN'T HOW IT WENT DOWN!

"LEGEND HAS IT THE HERO MARRIED THE FAIR MAIDEN..."

PONCE! PANSY! FAIRY! TAKE IT UP THE ARSE! SHIT!

"ATHENA MCGINLEY" TOO CLICHÉ!

YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING ELSE LOVE, 'CAUSE THIS JUST AIN'T WORKING FOR YOU!
Annie chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I really like this, it's really well written! You are very good at painting a picture of the surroundings. The dark, draughty fortress, the cool calming breeze along the shore and the forest in the fall.

Braelyn is an interesting name, I've never heard it before.

Is what you say about the healing herbs true?

I also like how you reasoned that by calling herself Athena McGinely she was not actually lying to him. I can't help but wonder if that will come back to bite her in the...

Overall this is intersting and though I don't normally review, I thought I would make a exception in the hopes that you will continue because I think you're talented and I would like to read more.

A