Reviews for Beneath the Deep Depths of Green and Blue
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I don't understand. Has Dumbledore defeated Grindlewald already? Is this going to be a love thing between McGonagall and Dumbeldore because I think old people shagging is disgusting!
JayTheGay chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Yeah, read this before. Looking forward to a new chapter.
Paige chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Another brilliant chapter.

I like the way she draws the comparison between Sleep and Death then her mother and her father.

Albus apologising in several languages including Nepalese is very in character.

The last sentence really captured the feeling for me.

/Paige
Paige chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Again flawless!

I like this younger Minerva. Slightly more dreamy though she doesn't have her head in the clouds as you demonstrated when she immediately took charge!

/Paige
Paige chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow, this is extremely well written and I could imagine her 'prison' brilliantly!
xLadyJackal chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
This is very like Tristan and Isolde. Is that where you're getting your inspiration? In any case, it's very good, please continue.
dhawthorne chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
I loved the last lines- "In the tales the fair maiden sings him to sleep. Legend has it the hero marries the fair maiden..." I can't wait for the next chapter- this story is so well-written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
T chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Thank you for updating. Even though I know that Grindlewald is coming, it is wonderful while it lasts, especially as he seems to know something of her mother; keep it up, doing well!
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
wow...another amazing chapter. I can't wait to see where this story goes!
phantomhorse333 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this is a great story! i hope you update soon!
Aleta II Anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yay you posted I am so happy!
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Continue! Continue...you will continue..post more...please?
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I'm loving this story so far! Please continue, I'm so interested in this so far! Great job, and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Miranthia chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow, I can already tell that this story is going to be great!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3