Reviews for Taste It Rolling On Your Tongue

Great story
Guest chapter 49 . 7/14/2012
Very nicely done . This story could go on and on and I'd be happy . Thank you
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 49 . 6/19/2008
OMG You are so mean! Update PLEASE! Need to know what's gonna happen next!

Love the chapter ;)
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 48 . 6/17/2008
I'm reviewing 47 cause I haven't read 48 yet, But I think you've got way to few reviews! This is a great story and I love it! I read it in one day! Can't wait for more ;)
E1I3 chapter 45 . 5/17/2008
Aw

What a lovely, sweet and overall awesome chapter. I am glad to see that Stevie and ALex have come to an understanding, I guess you could call it. Thay are made for each other and I am glad that they figured that out.

Can't wait for more, keep them coming.

Love Indiana
E1I3 chapter 44 . 5/10/2008
Hey,

Yeah, You updated...TWICE. I have been waiting for this to update for so long, just like I have been waiting for Mcleod's to actually return to our tv screens. But anyways, good chapters, I can't wait to see what comes next, and next time PLEASE don't wait so long.

Keep up the great writing

Love Indiana
Loona127 chapter 43 . 5/7/2008
Oh that is evil. I hate cliffhangers! ;-) Please continue soon! Please?
E1I3 chapter 38 . 2/23/2008
Hey,

WOW, thanks for those updates, I particularly enjoyed chapter 37, when Alex was all protective of his Stevie. I am really looking forward to see how this story ends up and where it goes. PLEASE update ASAP, cause I LOVE this story.

Thanks

Love Indiana Jay
E1I3 chapter 35 . 1/27/2008
I am loving it, but I am hanging on the edge of my seat waiting, for more. When is is coming, because I am craving MORE.

P.S. I love all your stories and this one is no exception. Cheers and UPDATE!
CaffeineLover chapter 33 . 12/18/2007
hey hey its me again! haha just wanted to encourage u to keep writing cos i think ure story is great! lotsa love! :D
CaffeineLover chapter 31 . 12/4/2007
hey haha just wanted to say (again) that i love ure story! its fab! keep writing! :D;D
CaffeineLover chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Omg i love love love ure story... haha i can actually picture them in my head! keep writing! :):):):):):):):):):)
eilien chapter 19 . 9/28/2007
Thanks for another great chapter, I especially liked the 'whispering' thing :)
eilien chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate your story! Your one out of a handfull writers who capture the Alex/Stevie relationship perfectly!

Keep up the good work!
svh20 chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
hi

great chapter as always!

Im really reliefed they had stopped fighting.

And I would really love to see his "puppy eyes"

bye svh20