Reviews for So Long and Thanks For All The Missions
Jostanos chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I think that the dolphins should have skedaddled PDQ before Kisame ("Kis(s) a me"? Seriously?) attacked them, but... *shrugs*
Jaal Ama Darav chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Interesting crossover.

At the end- No! You killed Neji and all of the Hyƫga clan! (was trying to be dramatic, after all, this is just a fanfic and a harmless one at that. Why would I want to be like a jerk from the deepest, darkest pits of the internet? After all, it leaves a good feeling to be nice and/or give constructive criticism).
sil chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
A Vogon warship? Have you ever actually read it?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
lol
Grunthos chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
A Vogon WARSHIP. You've never actually read Douglas Adams, I assume.
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You are so determined to kill the cast of Naruto-and you haven't-that you miss the whole point of Douglas Adams. The Vogons are a COMIC PARODY of alien invaders. I wouldn't even call this a Hitchhiker crossover. Because this isn't it, just a pointless attempt to finish off a series that is still running.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The Vogons were council officials doing a job. They had no feelings about the Earth one way or another. And they were demolition beams, not weapons.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
All versions of The Hitchhiker's Guide feature the same thing before the demolition of Earth-the public announcement. Besides, the dolphins left some time before it happened. And they were referred to as demolition beams, not weapons.
silferdeath chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
so funny i'm crying from laughter xD
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
haha! (Wouldn't it be nice, though, if more people understood the dolphins?)
C.bcool444 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
lol I love it!
lollipops suck chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haha that was hilarious! Thank "This is Kisame's Theme song" for me! Ahh this crossover was awesome.
Raphael Antonello chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
He he he, Akatsuki randomness at its best!
rainy amy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Amy: bwah ha ha ha ha ha hahahahah!

Rainy: luv it luv it luv it! Itachi! Vogons! YAY!

All in all we LUVS IT!
UDMonk chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
So Long, And Thank For All The Fics. That's what we should sing when an author announces their intention to leave the site. Aside from that, mildly amusing story. Great for breaking the monotemy.

Audios!