Reviews for House of Burden
Annna92 chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Great end!

This is one of the best AU stories I've ever read!

And I really hope you are planning on doing a sequel.
Moonfairyhime chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Absolutely adored this story! I hope to see more from this 'verse!
Poaetpainter chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
I loved this fic, congrats on completing it!

Maybe a sequel?
Left Hook chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
yay happy new year NO WHYY are you ending there? That's not fair! Are you writing a sequel? I want to know about Mary and the demon!

Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it!
psiChic chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
*cheers*

That was, by far, the best AU story I've read here! I absolutely LOVE it. Seriously, very VERY well done, awesome cliff-hanger ending, emotional stuff dead on, brothers and secret-keeping mothers, and wonderfulness, LOL.

Two questions- One, is there a sequel? And two, if Mary knew about Azazel, why didn't she believe little Sam? *really really hopes for sequel*

Can't wait to read more from you. Awesome! :D
umino-gaara chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
This was very good. I really like AUs that show how different characters turn out, but at the same time how similar they still are. I can't wait till the next story comes out :)
carocali chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
"A minute later, Kevin walked by with his usual, indifferent gait; stopping at the bench along the wall. Dean watched him turn a bored eye toward his baby and then to Dean.

“What happened to your car,” he asked dully.

“Gargoyle,” Dean responded with equal lack-luster.

“Huh.” With that, Kevin turned back to the tools.

Dean watched him disappear behind the office door before he smiled and snorted at his odd co-worker. Maybe one day he’d spill the whole story… or maybe not."

That was freaking hilarious! Way to bring Dean's humor back around!

What a very cool story. You've left enough open for a sequel, methinks! I want to see Dean and Sam learning to hunt together, and maybe John and Mary as well. Mary certainly has some things to atone for...

Congrats on a great story!

:D

Caroline
ames 449 chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
well finally finished this! It was fantastic. Really really good. I love your writing style. Its really clear and insightful. I love the storyline as well. The idea that Sam was alone in this and then Dean finally came around when he needed him the most. Not to mention the fact this story was packed full of angst! Gotta love that. I really hope you're planning a sequel. The conversation Mary had at the end sounded like one could be on the cards? I can't believe I never picked this story back up once I got back on the internet! Love it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
AWESOME. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Shaeny chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Wow, i like this wery much! And i hope you will make a sequel.

Happy NEW YEAR!
Trish62 chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
I almost wish you would have posted chapter19 and then waited a day or so for the epilogue, cause honestly, the epilogue is really bugging me.

I absolutely loved chapter 19 and the way you brought everything around. Loved Pastor Jim, loved Dean coming into full knowledge and realizing that he wanted to be Sam's protector. So satisfying!

But the epilogue, hm, so bugging me. Love that you opened up the opportunity for a sequel, and maybe you can write a way out of me hating Mary, cause right now - hating her. I really can't see how she would have treated Sam like he was crazy if she had any knowledge of a Supernatural being. It just isn't clicking. But, maybe my desire for a happy ending is clouding my judgement.

I suppose a good story should leave you wanting on some level. I just don't know if I am ready to be "wanting" to slap Mary around. So, please, write a sequel and fix this for me. The mother in me cannot stand this betrayal.

Really well written story with some of the most satisfying moments I've ever read in fanfiction. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Congrats on finishing! This was a very compelling fic :) You tied it together well.
Nash Carter chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
awesome story! loved it. and a sequel would be greatly appreciated ;-)
AnickaMarie chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Yay, two chapters in one night. And you finished it before the end of the year.

I absolutely loved the whole story. But as usual it is insanely late and I don't have anything more thoughtful to say at the moment besides perhaps that you are a genius.

Nice to see Dean and Sam really becoming Dean and Sam at the end there.

The whole bit with Mary and the mysterious person on the phone begs for a sequel.
Brown-Eyed Angel1234 chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
I love the ending with Natalie and the lion. However, are you going to write a second installment, one that explains who the mom was talking to?
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »