Reviews for House of Burden
Little13Silence chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
F*cking amazing story! Please say there is a sequel!? XD
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Very nice. So the rest of the family, which includes Mom by the way, is normal and the only strange one is Sam. You could do quite a lot with this idea.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Awesome freaking story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Fun!
Esin of Sardis chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Wow. That was awesome. Love that Sam sent the girl a lion :D And really, great set up with Azaezel and everything. This whole story was very well written and told. Loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
YES MISSOURI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER. I LOVE HER. ANYONE WHO CAN SCARE DEAN WINCHESTER LIKE THAT IS BEYOND EPIC. I love that she's in here and hope dearly that Dean pulls his act together and goes to talk to Sammy.
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. You're bringing tears to my eyes. Wow. Excellent job.
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Sammy's gonna get it. At least it's from Dean and not his parents. This fic is great!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love how completely and wonderfully unhelpful Dean is here. xD Seriously. Their relationship here is awesome. Really loving the fic so far!
Ilia A. Jay chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Oooh, this made me so happy and sad at the same time! Really brings home what Dean and Sam were missing all those years, and John, and how different it could have been. Thank you for writing this, I appreciate so much the time and skill.
xo
RainbowSkies chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
AHHHH BEST AU EVER! AWESOME AMAZING PHENOMENAL STORYYYY
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
I received a Kindle for Christmas last year and I started buying and downloading Supernatural books to read. I enjoyed them but eventually I thought there had to be some good stories on that I wouldn't have to pay for. I want you to know this was the best story I have read in a looong time, in any fandom. It was a masterpiece and you should be extremely proud of it. I will continue to browse through for more stories of Dean and Sam, but I cannot imagine one as intriguing and well written as this one.
ladybug114 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh my GOD that was wonderful. Seriously, one of the best stories I've ever read
Alex L. Kerr chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely excellent story. The suspense was fantastic and I've always has a thing for gargoyles. I couldn't put this story down. Thank you so much.
YourDarlingSammy chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Wow, what a great story. I couldn't stop until I finished it. Authentic voices of Sam and Dean made it easy to be involved in your narrative. Best I've read so far!
470 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »