Reviews for House of Burden
EllaPendragon177123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
you are such a great writer and have give me a great idea for my own story ps great perfect awesome story i have read it cover to cover almost ten times
Midori Ookami chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end! Awesome read :)
Rrund chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Just finished. You kept me up late. Lovely story. Characterizations were wonderful. Great plot. I'm off to check out the rest of your work. This sure cried out for a sequel. You have a deft pen.
Annabelle chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Loved the story, couldn't stop reading
Little13Silence chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
F*cking amazing story! Please say there is a sequel!? XD
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Very nice. So the rest of the family, which includes Mom by the way, is normal and the only strange one is Sam. You could do quite a lot with this idea.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Awesome freaking story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Fun!
Esin of Sardis chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Wow. That was awesome. Love that Sam sent the girl a lion :D And really, great set up with Azaezel and everything. This whole story was very well written and told. Loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
YES MISSOURI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER. I LOVE HER. ANYONE WHO CAN SCARE DEAN WINCHESTER LIKE THAT IS BEYOND EPIC. I love that she's in here and hope dearly that Dean pulls his act together and goes to talk to Sammy.
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. You're bringing tears to my eyes. Wow. Excellent job.
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Sammy's gonna get it. At least it's from Dean and not his parents. This fic is great!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love how completely and wonderfully unhelpful Dean is here. xD Seriously. Their relationship here is awesome. Really loving the fic so far!
Ilia A. Jay chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Oooh, this made me so happy and sad at the same time! Really brings home what Dean and Sam were missing all those years, and John, and how different it could have been. Thank you for writing this, I appreciate so much the time and skill.
xo