Reviews for House of Burden
Esin of Sardis chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Wow. That was awesome. Love that Sam sent the girl a lion :D And really, great set up with Azaezel and everything. This whole story was very well written and told. Loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
YES MISSOURI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER. I LOVE HER. ANYONE WHO CAN SCARE DEAN WINCHESTER LIKE THAT IS BEYOND EPIC. I love that she's in here and hope dearly that Dean pulls his act together and goes to talk to Sammy.
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. You're bringing tears to my eyes. Wow. Excellent job.
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Sammy's gonna get it. At least it's from Dean and not his parents. This fic is great!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love how completely and wonderfully unhelpful Dean is here. xD Seriously. Their relationship here is awesome. Really loving the fic so far!
Ilia A. Jay chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Oooh, this made me so happy and sad at the same time! Really brings home what Dean and Sam were missing all those years, and John, and how different it could have been. Thank you for writing this, I appreciate so much the time and skill.
xo
RainbowSkies chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
AHHHH BEST AU EVER! AWESOME AMAZING PHENOMENAL STORYYYY
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
I received a Kindle for Christmas last year and I started buying and downloading Supernatural books to read. I enjoyed them but eventually I thought there had to be some good stories on that I wouldn't have to pay for. I want you to know this was the best story I have read in a looong time, in any fandom. It was a masterpiece and you should be extremely proud of it. I will continue to browse through for more stories of Dean and Sam, but I cannot imagine one as intriguing and well written as this one.
ladybug114 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh my GOD that was wonderful. Seriously, one of the best stories I've ever read
Alex L. Kerr chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely excellent story. The suspense was fantastic and I've always has a thing for gargoyles. I couldn't put this story down. Thank you so much.
YourDarlingSammy chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Wow, what a great story. I couldn't stop until I finished it. Authentic voices of Sam and Dean made it easy to be involved in your narrative. Best I've read so far!
ToxicTenshi chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Wow. I just want to say good job. I've read several SN stories but this one was one of the best. It's such a unique idea, Sam knowing and everyone else not. Very interesting indeed. I really enjoyed reading this. While I felt bad for poor Sammy at least it turned out alright. Brotherly love and all, ahh them feels. And his parents being alive, especially his mother, was nice. Anyways, sorry for rambling. Good job again!
greenwise chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
I liked this story.
jankjay chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
I really liked this work. It was intriguing, certainly interesting as we waited for the other shoe to drop, and then when it came it came with a cool bang. Really nice job. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Tip for the future: keep an eye on your homonyms.
MyFalseTruth chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Oh my goodness, this masterpiece is absolutely incredible. I found it, read it all, and let me tell you it is so worth sitting here so late because I just could not stop.
So as an AU it is freaking amazing. Everybody seems like they stuck so close to their characteristics (which for an AU like this is very impressive). Just amazing. The idea behind it is simply fascinating. Sam got sucked into hunting alone which made it really interesting. It opened up so many amazing doors. I never quite figured out if Mary was a hunter previously in this universe. It seemed like she knew the yellow-eyed demon but didn't quite believe in other evil...?
I love to story line. It seemed so much like the recipe for an actual supernatural episode. It had the plot with it's (at times) near tear-jerking emotional-ness and whatnot, while incorporating an actiony monster hunt or two. Complete with patented Sam researching and everything! Brilliant! Because there was a perfect blend of Sam's family problem and the hunt without one taking away from the other, I never once even thought about skipping a part to get to a different part (a common flaw of mine). But with this I was completely interested in the hunt and the drama.
I liked how important canon characters were still incorporated. I liked it a lot. I have to say, I wasn't sure how Bobby would be fit in but I liked the way he was incorporated (personally I can't really see him supporting such a young hunter, but I guess with the context it would work and he would end up being a slightly reluctant ally in the beginning before he stops babying-I use that term lightly- Sammy and treats him like a hunter, which is a guessable back story that will be my own little head cannon). Jim and Missouri were surprises I didn't expect but was definitely pleasantly surprised to see. I freaking loved Missouri in this. Speaking of characters, I really enjoyed that crazy girl (I don't really feel like going back to check her name '''') she was adorable and it was interesting seeing how she helped out Sam. And when her little storyline was tied up at the end. I have to be honest I almost forgot about her, but it made me very happy to see her in the epilogue.
Hmm let's see what else... in the beginning when Sam was hiding out from Dean, I don't know, I just liked that part. Which brings me to Dean's POVs. I loved getting to see different thoughts from them. It made it really hard to pick sides which was nice. Although I was rooting for Sam the whole time! Part of me just hoped he could keep it his little secret, but Dean would never let that happen (I hope).
All in all, completely loved this story. I'm positive this will be something I'm going to end up rereading several times, which is something I don't do often. All I can really say is thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of literature. :)
466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »