Reviews for House of Burden
koalablanc chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
Wow, This was brilliant !Exactly what I wanted to read and fantastically written. Probably the best since I started reading Spn FF specifically AU related.

I know you've written this years ago but it took me years to find it. Did you write a sequel?

Anyway, thank you!
lillelouis chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Oh my GOD, why is there no SEQUEL for this! I've now read it three times since I found it, yes you heard me - THREE! I'm starting to memorize stuff here, so PLEASE, for the love of all things limp! write us a sequel!

I would get on my knees and beg, but my floor is gucky! Thanks for writing this one, if another never appears. Wonderful read.

Cheers. Andi.
mememeems chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
Wow! Just wow! That was incredible! Wow, I mean seriously!

Sam being the only one that knows and having to hide it from his family.

I love how there were no easy outs. He was in the psych ward, twice. No getting out of this. But it did work out!

I loved this story, omg, it was so exciting and compelling and I really felt for Sam, being so young and having that responsibility on his shoulders with no one to turn to in his family.

This was wonderful! I could use all 10,000 characters to go on and on about this!

I bow at your feet! This was great!

Thank you so much!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

The rec can be found under the Wee!Sam Theme here:

Jen-2b chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
Hello Maygin,

thank you very much for writing such a interesting and good story.

This is actually the first time a read a spn-ff that was so far away from "reality" (living mom, not hunting dean...) and at the beginning I was a little sceptical but within the first chapters I grew really fascinated and couldn't stop reading.

So, keep up the good work.

Greetings from Germany

Jen
Skillet48 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
WOW! i love it so far:D Its really sad that Dean and Sam don't get along, cause im so use to them being so in nysc(is that how ya spell it?XD) absolutely love Sam, so happy hes the main focal point. Overall good job, grammer, and flow!
La Mariane chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
I've just finished this story and it was great. I think Sam and Dean were spot-on, and I really liked Jim Murphy :)
psylocke23 chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
I just read through this story and really enjoyed it! One of the best AU's I've read, I love being able to see the brotherly interaction in a world where 'Hunter Sam and Normal Dean' exist.

Are you every gonna do a sequel? I would really love to read one if you do! (do a sequel!)
snowpuppies chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Excellent story. Loved the AU situation you set up and how, as much as things were different, it all sort of came back to the beginning...in the end.
langeek chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. The part about Natalie calling the lion Sammy: genius! And so incredibly heartwarming and adorable. And Sam's change from being alone to feeling like a part of the family again was just beautiful. The emotions of the brothers and their interactions seemed so realistic, and it was overall a very, very powerful story. Wonderful job!
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
Hi...

Its a very late review so forgive me for it...I just wanted to let u know that this is one of my favorite AU stories...its one of the best AU's I'v read so far and I have read quite a few...its really great writing...I hope u continue writing...u have the art of story telling!
LucidKren chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
:) This was amazing. I look forward to what might come.
LucidKren chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
I just want to say that I was in tears reading this story. The emotions were extremely powerful; you did a fantastic job.

[ends to go read some more.]
Shannanigans chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
That was incredible! I'm so glad that I stopped to read this. So well done!
CalamityJim chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
I spent the entire time I read this giggling with excitement because it was such an awesome story! Great job! It was amazing! I love how you balanced the relationship between Normal Dean and Hunter Sam. It was an excellent piece of writing.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »