Reviews for House of Burden
Jen-2b chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
Hello Maygin,

thank you very much for writing such a interesting and good story.

This is actually the first time a read a spn-ff that was so far away from "reality" (living mom, not hunting dean...) and at the beginning I was a little sceptical but within the first chapters I grew really fascinated and couldn't stop reading.

So, keep up the good work.

Greetings from Germany

Skillet48 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
WOW! i love it so far:D Its really sad that Dean and Sam don't get along, cause im so use to them being so in nysc(is that how ya spell it?XD) absolutely love Sam, so happy hes the main focal point. Overall good job, grammer, and flow!
La Mariane chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
I've just finished this story and it was great. I think Sam and Dean were spot-on, and I really liked Jim Murphy :)
psylocke23 chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
I just read through this story and really enjoyed it! One of the best AU's I've read, I love being able to see the brotherly interaction in a world where 'Hunter Sam and Normal Dean' exist.

Are you every gonna do a sequel? I would really love to read one if you do! (do a sequel!)
snowpuppies chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Excellent story. Loved the AU situation you set up and how, as much as things were different, it all sort of came back to the the end.
langeek chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. The part about Natalie calling the lion Sammy: genius! And so incredibly heartwarming and adorable. And Sam's change from being alone to feeling like a part of the family again was just beautiful. The emotions of the brothers and their interactions seemed so realistic, and it was overall a very, very powerful story. Wonderful job!
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 20 . 11/4/2010

Its a very late review so forgive me for it...I just wanted to let u know that this is one of my favorite AU stories...its one of the best AU's I'v read so far and I have read quite a few...its really great writing...I hope u continue writing...u have the art of story telling!
Illucida chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
:) This was amazing. I look forward to what might come.
Illucida chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
I just want to say that I was in tears reading this story. The emotions were extremely powerful; you did a fantastic job.

[ends to go read some more.]
Shannanigans chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
That was incredible! I'm so glad that I stopped to read this. So well done!
CalamityJim chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
I spent the entire time I read this giggling with excitement because it was such an awesome story! Great job! It was amazing! I love how you balanced the relationship between Normal Dean and Hunter Sam. It was an excellent piece of writing.
Arilaen chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
LOVE IT! Oh gosh what about when he finds out that his mom knew X_X

Great writing, awesome plot and read!
Arilaen chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
All I have to say is that that scene where Sam was playing along and pretending to be suicidal had me on the floor XDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOL
Arilaen chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's so sad ( ( (

I'm LOVING this story though! Gotta keep reading!
Lhzin chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This looks so cool. I like the idea of exploring what the brother's relationship would be like if they were just a normal family, without having to grow up reliant on each other. I think the wee!winchester flashbacks are always way too fluffy to be realistic.

where's the brotherly pranking and hating on each other? this looks to be a lot more realistic in that department so im excited to read it!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »