Reviews for Operation: Failed
Icebreeze chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
o this is really interesting
Jake chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Tristan, you obviously have the gift of writing. The story was moving, the symbolism brilliant. It was dark, yet it is in the darkest moments of life where one trully appreciates the light. Unfortunately, Victor will never see the light again.
Argendriel chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I just read all of your stories.

Well what should I say...

You're now officially added to my author alert list. Keep up the great work!
Devils Melody chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that was sad...It was very well writen, but still sad. Is Victor you fav character?

DMK
Azurewolf02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Cool. I like how this brings out the lighter side of Victor and how his guilt was relieved.
TCGeek chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Wow - may I say, excellently written.

I had seen this here, thinking that I had read it before, but unfortunately, I had not.. SO - here i am to tell you how much I loved it!

The part where he walks into the hospital at the end to see everyone's reactions actually made my heart race, hah. I'm a loser.. beautifully done.
Crystal Katanmiri chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
AHA! So that Doctor was a part of Delphi... That was unexpected... This was a great fic. I wonder what he was going to tell Victor... oh well -shrugs-

This was great!

Crys
Crazy Girl Person chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
So, Ben worked for Delphi all along. Too bad he never got to finish his note. I like that you added in Victor's nightmare. I also like the other day to day events that you wrote about. I liked Victor's last entry, about how the blood stains were fading from his hands.

Too bad this is the last chapter. I would have liked to see the aftermath of Ben's suicide. I hope we see more Trauma Center fics from you, though. Keep up the good work!
How Like a Winter chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Aww, poor Victor. At least Ben's trying to cheer him up.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Aw, another installment. Wonderful. Can't really find anything to Concrit this chapter on, so I'll be left to say - good work! I look forward to the next installment.
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Thanks so much for the reviews guys, it keeps me motiviated!
How Like a Winter chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Great chapter! At first when I saw "FIN" I thought the entire story was over, and I was all worried, but then I remembered at the top it said the third part would take longer to finish. Glad it's not over, keep writing!
How Like a Winter chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love it! Please update soon.
Crystal Katanmiri chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey, this seems like an interesting story! Please add another chapter soon.

Crys
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Ah, intriguing! I really like this, I hope you make another chapter. How did Victor get sick? Did he makes himself sick with guilt (the regular kind)? He shouldn't be too hard on himself. He's a genius, but he's not a surgeon.

And Dr. Camden . . .? Another HT user it would seem. Well, I hope to see another installment! Laters!