Reviews for Together again
maggie712 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
OMG this is great!

Congrats!
Laura chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is a very angsty piece. While it is very sad, I think it is a lot better than many of the character death stories where we deal with Booth or Brennan moving on. For some reason I cannot imagine them being able to move on from the loss of one another. Thanks for a nice piece of writing!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Sad and depressing, but very well written - as you always do. I am impressed. You're brave ... although I have had images of one of my favorite characters dying in my mind, I never even dared to write it ... :-) I simply couldn't bring myself. :-) But, you did good.

It's a sad story ... but a good one again, and sometimes I need those dark and scary stories, without hope. It just makes me happier to go back to the BB-fluff! :-)

Thanks for sharing,

Kat
Gummysweets chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
short. good but short.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Do another chapter, but make Booth live. It would be a miracle but, hey, it's Christmas!

Cable Addict
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oh! it makes you so sad but so happy at the same time! he died for her!

great job even if it is depressing!

dancingpiggy
booringpeople chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This story made me cry, it was so sad but olso so beatiful

it's so well written, i loved it

Another brilliant story from you!
0Infinite0Possibilities0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I like it i know what you mean i agree that writting angst is easier than fluff this fanfic is simular to mine! You've written this really well :)
EmEx chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
oh... my...

It really touched me! For a second there, I would have believed he was about to save her as well! I wish you hadn't added the character warning, it would have been more dramatic.

Booth's emotions were so painful and real, I enjoyed it, in a kind of twisted way.
WriterC chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
WOW! Im going to reply to your wonderful reviews for Keep On Tryin in a bit, but I always read Profiles and stories, this seemed cool. First of all, I happen to have been in France and know that the majority of the people are very bad at English. So many compliments for you! And then the story... it was just right, everything fit, thoughts, feelings, I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Wonderful. Très bien! Ecris plus, s'il te plait!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Full of emotions. Kind of depressing, but well written.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
wow. that was... well, powerful. sad, but i liked the end. 'well be together soon' . SAD

~~Beagle
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Depressing but good. BTW after the heart stops pumping, blood no longer flows from wounds, it may drip a drop or two, but there is no more flowing.
jade254 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was so sad! In a very depressing way i'm glad they got to be together.

I have to admit I only seem to be able to write angst. When it comes to fluff I suck.