Reviews for What Happened Next?
mangagirl18 chapter 133 . 10/11/2010
Lol, this chapter was great! Especially that last bit!
mangagirl18 chapter 132 . 10/11/2010
FINALLY! This chapter was great, and it's awesome that you didn't leave out the bets! Brilliant chapter as always!
mangagirl18 chapter 127 . 10/10/2010
*Sigh* Such a sweet chapter. Sam's such a great guy, much more interresting and human than Victorie's cannon siblings, which granted we know pretty much nothing about, but I doubt they could hold a candle to this guy, or any of tyour OC's really, they're all so believable, and human.
mangagirl18 chapter 126 . 10/10/2010
Gah, those two, I'm glad there's a whole bunch of chapters for me to read I'd probably be on the edge of my seat in frustration. Dancing around each other like that, it's like Rose and Scorpious all over again. Hmm it seems just a matter of time though, and Al doesn't have evil cult trying to alienate him from everybody and make him "evil".
mangagirl18 chapter 125 . 10/10/2010
Ah I've finally gotten around to cathcing up with this story again! Damn I actually missed it quite a bit. It's just so charming.

I loved this chapter! Rose and Scorpious finally had the moment that's been under ways since the beginnig, and it was wonderfully described.

I really had to laugh at a few of the drunkard's antics, the craziest part is that it's entirely plausable. People can be so rediculously crazy when intoxicated. Sometimes it's funny, but I generally prefer people sober. Hence why I don't drink and don't intend to. Of course the fact that I hate the smell and taste of any kind of alcohol, helps keep the distance. lol
awesomebro222 chapter 134 . 8/8/2010
wow great story, please keep updating I love it. haha as a request it'd be cool if there was more selena freddie stuff freddie's awesome
mzboredasalways chapter 169 . 7/25/2010
aw i've been waiting for this. i love trudy she is hilarious
hpgrl95 chapter 169 . 7/24/2010
super cute! please update soon!
Miss Cow chapter 169 . 7/23/2010
Yay, you're updating so quickly! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Cow chapter 167 . 7/19/2010
I was thinking . .. you know how Albus was told in much earlier chapters by this woman at Mystic that a red-headed person he knew would die? What if it's Lily? I mean, she just vowed to Gia that she'd always be there to help her, and that's what a lot of stories and movies do to make it more interesting.
fmiles chapter 166 . 7/16/2010
I have been reading you fiction non stop for the last week. I really like it even if so damn long ;).

I wish you go a little faster and start showing what's the prophesy about but its your fic and keep the great work really.
Cody The Pikachu chapter 167 . 7/16/2010
This story is so long that it makes me confused. But the plotline is great! It took me months to finish it!

Keep up the great work!
Pilks chapter 167 . 7/13/2010
loved the chapter! I have to say I've missed this story and congrats on writing so many chapters. I know its a random moment but just thought I'd say well done for writing such a vast number yet keeping the story so good :) x
Lima Heights Adjacent chapter 167 . 7/10/2010
Thank you for updating. I really loved how you showed the struggle Gia is facing, although I think Lily is a little jaded in her view of pregnancy and Gia's whole situation. Great chapter, though and I can't wait for the next. Maybe James or Albus' POV?
ChristySiu chapter 167 . 7/9/2010
yaaay! you updated! (:

i love this story so muuch!

i was wondering if you could do a chapter from Albus James or Scorpius' POV, they're my favourite characters! as well as Lily, but you just did a chapter in her POV, so (:

PLEASE UPDATE! :D