Reviews for What Happened Next?
Hinatacg chapter 169 . 11/20/2010
Hello, sorry this is my 1st time reviewing... At chapter 169 I have read your story in a time span of 2 weeks on my itouch. It's an amazing story, I love the different POVs. I love Freddies, Selena's, Scorpious's, Rose's and Albus's the most. So the main characters. I would like to see more of Fred's family since George is my favorite charter ever.

Anyways I love the plot and all the mini climaxes too. I don't like how slot of the characters had sex before marriage, it didn't seem real..though you did make Sam wait, which was sweet.

I can't wait to read your next chapter, whenever it comes out I'll be there reading it and reviewing... .
AliS256 chapter 68 . 11/16/2010
This story is brilliant. I love the way you wrote the character, they are so normal, but not boring. I like how you keep switching characters giving many different perspectives. My favourite characters so far are Fred and Albus.
Anonimasu chapter 169 . 10/22/2010
Yay! Hugo and Trudy. Can I say finally? Drunk Rose is definetly interesting...yeah that's the word... Please update soon you haven't for like three months and I'm getting all sad. *puppy dog eyes* please?
mangagirl18 chapter 134 . 10/11/2010
Ah this chapter really made laugh! XD

It's kinda sad and wierd that they're graduating though, but at least there's still younger gang. And I imagnine they'll still have a few fun stories to tell. Freddie and boring just don'y mix. Lol.
mangagirl18 chapter 133 . 10/11/2010
Lol, this chapter was great! Especially that last bit!
mangagirl18 chapter 132 . 10/11/2010
FINALLY! This chapter was great, and it's awesome that you didn't leave out the bets! Brilliant chapter as always!
mangagirl18 chapter 127 . 10/10/2010
*Sigh* Such a sweet chapter. Sam's such a great guy, much more interresting and human than Victorie's cannon siblings, which granted we know pretty much nothing about, but I doubt they could hold a candle to this guy, or any of tyour OC's really, they're all so believable, and human.
mangagirl18 chapter 126 . 10/10/2010
Gah, those two, I'm glad there's a whole bunch of chapters for me to read I'd probably be on the edge of my seat in frustration. Dancing around each other like that, it's like Rose and Scorpious all over again. Hmm it seems just a matter of time though, and Al doesn't have evil cult trying to alienate him from everybody and make him "evil".
mangagirl18 chapter 125 . 10/10/2010
Ah I've finally gotten around to cathcing up with this story again! Damn I actually missed it quite a bit. It's just so charming.

I loved this chapter! Rose and Scorpious finally had the moment that's been under ways since the beginnig, and it was wonderfully described.

I really had to laugh at a few of the drunkard's antics, the craziest part is that it's entirely plausable. People can be so rediculously crazy when intoxicated. Sometimes it's funny, but I generally prefer people sober. Hence why I don't drink and don't intend to. Of course the fact that I hate the smell and taste of any kind of alcohol, helps keep the distance. lol
awesomebro222 chapter 134 . 8/8/2010
wow great story, please keep updating I love it. haha as a request it'd be cool if there was more selena freddie stuff freddie's awesome
mzboredasalways chapter 169 . 7/25/2010
aw i've been waiting for this. i love trudy she is hilarious
hpgrl95 chapter 169 . 7/24/2010
super cute! please update soon!
Miss Cow chapter 169 . 7/23/2010
Yay, you're updating so quickly! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Cow chapter 167 . 7/19/2010
I was thinking . .. you know how Albus was told in much earlier chapters by this woman at Mystic that a red-headed person he knew would die? What if it's Lily? I mean, she just vowed to Gia that she'd always be there to help her, and that's what a lot of stories and movies do to make it more interesting.
fmiles chapter 166 . 7/16/2010
I have been reading you fiction non stop for the last week. I really like it even if so damn long ;).

I wish you go a little faster and start showing what's the prophesy about but its your fic and keep the great work really.
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »