Reviews for What Happened Next?
Sylwithia chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Love the story, update soon!
EvilGenius Koji chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
This story seems extremely interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter! - I'm really glad you wrote this!
colourslife chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i wanted someone to write a story like this

keep writing or i'll cry! :D

dos rose fancy malfoy's kid?:S

eneyways im gonna read the nex chapter now

update soon ...non of my faverates are updating lately :( lol
Phinea chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Nice beginning, keep on wrighting! :)

But why did Rose hate History of Magic before she even had this class?
PrincessSnuffles chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great Story! Please Post more!
Little Ithil chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love, love, LOVE the idea. I've been looking for a story like this ever since I finished the last book.

There are a few things I would point out to you to be aware of in coming chapters. First off, try to suprise the reader. It would have been interesting to place one of the kids in SLytherin or even Ravenclaw. But now that you already have, try and do somethign interesting like making them really good friends with Slytherins.

Also, your writing (while good) could use some work. I suggest adding in more descriptions. For example, you could describe expressions or things the kids notice about teachers. It's always good to have little peices of foreshadowing in your description to set people up for the fall. You do a really good job of not falling into the trap of always saying Freddie said this and Albus said this. Keep it up!

So far, so good. I look forward to reading more.

-Little Ithil
TheNewFrontier chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Far, far too much dialogue. Also, You have to fit information in through ways other than directly telling us. For instance:

"Orabella was a tall girl with a bad acne problem." could have been "As Orabella made her way to the hat I noticed that her face was covered in acne, red and oozing pus."
ObsessiveConcierge chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I liked it. I hope you write more. (please, it's my birthday)
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83