Reviews for A Fearsome Flight
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very nice and funny.
Hermione1983 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this story is confusing! would you mind explaining it to me?
Miravisu chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, that was a surprising plot, but none the less enjoyable! ;D
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, that was hilarious. I can't imagine Lucius on a plane! I somehow think he'd hold his breath on that one. Just joking!

And that part about the plane turbulence. When Hermione was on Lucius' lap. Well, I think -cough- she's such a -cough cough- lucky -cough- girl. Ahem. Hahaha! I would have fainted and gotten a nosebleed on that one. )
blameless nameless chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Gads, this made me laugh! You have quite the talent of making Lucius seem so hilarious! :D

Foie gras indeed...
Evelyns Journey chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
"And we all shag like wild bunnies at first opportunity?"

That sentence killed me... XD Nice one shot...
Roch0ester chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I mean, I'm sure it was a good plot and it was meant to be humorous...but you've got me a bit confunded as well.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
You knocked me out. Well, not you but the story...

Lucius on a plane?

I have no words for the whole thing, only amazement!
AntoniaNora chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Odd, but Is still kind of like it :-)
SweetSouthernBelle517 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I have to admit, that I got more than a few giggles out of this, and you've got three of my favorite HP characters. :-D

It was funny and sensual, but I loved how you took the characters and the readers through the same things.

The only issue that I had with it is from Lucius' sections, to Severus' sections, to Hermione's sections, there was no break. So it'd go directly from something with Hermione and her thoughts right into a section with Lucius.

Got a little confusing, but it was still a good story.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
A strange story. but funny
NybCR chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
o_O That... that is certainly one of the stranger things I've read... still, it was pretty funny.