Reviews for The Price of Hope
QueenMaj chapter 6 . 1/30
Now, normally I'm a very polite person, so excuse me for my language when I say... HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS AMAZING. RUKIA?! OH MYGOD THAT WAS BRILLIANT. I LOVED IT.
-QueenMaj
Zatch chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Oh my God, I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed reading this fic. It was such an ambitious idea to tie this up wiht the canon material, but you made it all work out so well. I really don't know what else to say, it's all knotted up inside my head and I cannot articulate any words. So I will only say this: thank you so much for writing this, it made someone feel very happy and fortunate to be able to read it. I hope you won't ever give up writing, it seems you have a gift for it.
chibianimefan26 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
haha I knew it! XD

This was so beautiful QAQ
chinchilla donut chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Wow! What a twist! Nice plot!

-lulu
Kira440 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
O.O that was really really good! I loved it! great story!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I know this story is old but I just had to leave a review. I loved reading this, it made me cry and laugh and everything. I'm at a lose for words it was just that amazing to read. And I love her line about the price of hope is always worth paying. And this all being the background for the main Bleach plot...speechless here! Anyway it was amazing, 5 stars hands down!
CalypsoHatesEveryone chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
OH MY GOD, SO PERFECT!

I love it, it's the first yaoi I've ever read, without feeling ill, it's not that I'm homophobic or anything, it's just... personal experience.

That was so beautifully fitted at the end, I never saw it coming and I usually see most things coming.

I loved it.

It was perfect.

In every single way.

Thank-you so much for writing it and giving me the pleasure of reading it.

Calypso
Deacol chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Yay, i finished it! That was beautiful! Ahahaha Rukia *rofls*

You are so freaking good at writing! And that is why i faved it 8D
Deacol chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Omg I love this~~ It's beautiful, and I felt epic sad when I read the Shunsui pov. I is fan of ShunUki.

I'll read chapter 4 tomorrow...I would finish this whole story right now, but I need to sleep *sigh* I love this, really. You right so well! Aha ha, I shall start reading about Ukitake and Melika tomoz, oh, can't wait~~
JasoTheArtisan chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
aw. sad sad sad.

i was gonna review more than this, but i couldn't bring myself to stop reading and i ended up blitzkrieging through the rest. oops.

love the scenes with shunsui and juushiro being friends; great portrayals of guy love there. it's quite palpable how much they care for each other.

and don't worry about mary-sueing; in my stories, i yumichika. and he's not even the main character, so it's a little odd.

anyhoo, great job. i'll be sure to check out the rest of your body.

erm. of work. body of work. :/

jaso
JasoTheArtisan chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
loved loved LOVED the mayuri and unohana interaction. everyone writes mayuri as if he were some sort of mindless demon. they seem to forget that he is simply a demon, and an extremely intelligent one at that. i think you portrayed him wonderfully in the way you showcased his more passive-aggressive side; that he treats his peers with a more subtle level of malice than he does his lieutenant.

bravo!

jta
JasoTheArtisan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
wonderful first chapter. the writing style is so tasteful and intricate; this is such a breath of fresh air from the majority of the swamp-water-esque writings that makes their ways to my computer screen.

anyway.

being that you are the creator of that wonderful little forum for us old people, and because you came highly recommended from jazzpha and f1ymordecai, i am here to enjoy your writings. so far i am not disappointed.

i'll be sure to drop a few more as i move along!

jta
Kacy4Eva chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Very nice! Credible and yet... incredible... Its just sort of too good to be true. Love it.
Xox SiyakuKawa xoX chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Aha oncwe again 2nd chapter is awesome! I think I'll start 3rd chapter tomorrow! :D
Xox SiyakuKawa xoX chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG! really really excellent... anyways im off to read chapter 2 now *Siyaku says bye bye's* and marches to chapter 2 lol...