Reviews for Psych's New Secretary
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 17 . 7/20/2008
That was a great story! I like Gloria as an OC; she's not your typical type of gal, and based on the story you built around her, all the angles fit together nicely to make one hell of a heroine. I must say, Lassie shocked me by turning out to be the best out of the bunch he grew up with. I honestly hate both Sarah and Nick, and I feel terrible for Gloria. I doubt Nick only succeeded those two times...I'm glad that "Uncle Carl" and Gloria ended up getting along and being an actually happy "family" unit. I don't care if they really are related, it's one screwed up family. Anywho, I'm glad that Shawn was actually caring and didn't get himself into trouble, either with the law or with Carly there for messing with Gloria and leaving her or anything like that...so what was Lassie's evidence that could expose Shawn and Gus as frauds for good?
Kizu Mizu chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I wouldn't want pineapple topped pizza. Blech. I had a bad experience with it.

So far I like the story, it has a great storyline and Shawn seems to be in character (Gus is a little more whiny than usual, but I can let that slide!)

However I keep getting distracted by the changes in tenses that happen. You go from past to present and back to past again. It's awkward and makes the reader (or rather, me) frustrated to have to go back and re-read sections because the tenses screwed up the flow of the story.

And believe me, there is flow - a good amount of it. I would recommend going back through and editing so the story can breath. It seems to be choking the life from the story.

I'm off to read more.

Kizume
Rui Votum chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
Seventeen well planned out chapters of wow. I had to read the entire thing before I reviewed it however, just because I couldn't stop. The characters were so real feeling, especially Gloria. All in all, you did a phenominal job. I do hope to see another work something like this in the future from you. I was quite impressed!
TwilightG chapter 17 . 12/5/2007
GASP! I can't believe Lassie tried to pull the fraud card!

GO Gloria!

good ending!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 17 . 12/4/2007
YAY! They lived happily ever after.
Nyxelestia chapter 17 . 12/4/2007
Apart from the fact I'm SO sad to see that it's over, I really just LOVED this chapter.

This story was awesome, and I loved this sweet, happy ending. I also love that hippo and all, and how Gloria knew about them, and used the legal system against Lassie Face himself and all.

Anyway, it sucks to see this story end, but please write more soon!
xOwlCityx chapter 17 . 12/4/2007

OMG OMG OMG!

this is so good!

u need to udate ASAP!

Nyxelestia chapter 16 . 11/23/2007
Wow. This chapter was really intense, and I loved it. I love how Gloria wanted to defend her mom and all and kinda could and couldn't.

And in a weird, twisted way, I like Lassiter and Sarah being abused and all. I also like him arresting his own sister - and the whole not being able to say it was nice, too. I also like Sarah lying and losing it on her own daughter and all. It was like she forgot Gloria was her own kid. I have a few experiences with parents kinda getting agressive, so that little part really hit close to home (even though the context/situation was completely different). In general, Gloria is a character who I really connected to, and I think that's your writing, so I'm going to say I absolutely loved it.

Please keep up the great work and update ASAP, because this is one of my FAVORITE stories on FFN!

Nyxie
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 16 . 11/23/2007
Poor, Poor Gloria. TT I am so happy she told on her mother!

I think she would love to live with Lassy. Sure he would be strict but thats just what she needs. o
xOwlCityx chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
o its god!

u need to update asap! :D

Nyxelestia chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
Oh, come on! That song was awesome!

I really loved how the crowd thought it was just special effects and all. Clothes were nice. :D I also liked Lassie-face catching her at the last second and how pissed he was when she became shirtless.

Blood loss and all was pretty damn nice, as well.

Please keep up the great work and update ASAP!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
OH NO Gloria! I hope she's ok. That performance of her's was Awesome! (If Gloria wasnt really hurt) I would have been in the crowd too. It sounded like such a cool show! But, because her lyrics are real, it wasnt fun, it was sad, very sad. TT
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Oh My Gosh! Poor poor Gloria! I feel so bad for her. But Lassy'll help here I just know it! I cant wait until you update again! This was a really good chapter. 0
Nyxelestia chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
How is this awesome story ending a GOOD thing?

Anyway, this is getting better and better. Lassie kinda losing it was really great. Brother? :D

I am loving this story more and more. Please keep up the great work and update ASAP! I hope Gloria doesn't kill herself.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »